Selling my Altezza

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
Good Luck for your sale bro! a good car is not necessary the fastest or the best looking, but the one that brings smile on your face! Please feel free to share with us any advise and your sweet memories with your altezza! Hope U will enjoy Your new ride! cheers bro! :wavey:

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Good Luck for your sale bro! a good car is not necessary the fastest or the best looking, but the one that brings smile on your face! Please feel free to share with us any advise and your sweet memories with your altezza! Hope U will enjoy Your new ride! cheers bro! :wavey:
Thanks bro, sure thing I miss is the sessions with other bros here..although I only went for 1 of the group TT, already felt happy since it is the first time I seen so many Altezza gathered.

Long live to all the Tezza's :) Next time if i got the money, can buy back an Altezza and transplant engine ~ oh well ~ still dreaming now :P

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
louis, i understand how i feel. i experienced the same prob as u few months back and i was forced to sell my car. But fortunately my financial became stable back again before i manage to sell my car.. Its ok bro.. i am sure soon u will get another tezza.. just hang in there.. cheers

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
louis, i understand how i feel. i experienced the same prob as u few months back and i was forced to sell my car. But fortunately my financial became stable back again before i manage to sell my car.. Its ok bro.. i am sure soon u will get another tezza.. just hang in there.. cheers
Thanks, hopefully my financial bounce back, economy recently really..haihz.. =.="

louis,can u pm yr price,hope u sell the car in good price
You got PM.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dammm... all these while repairing other car for friends/family it doesn't create such a headache to me...

but my own car pulak acting up....

the problem is one night while reversing and parked my car at my porch... the engine dies (been hearing rough idling just before that)

car can crank...but no spark coming out at spark plug cable...so confirm ignition problem...

since normally the distributor was main culprit...i've replaced it with recond unit new....but to no available...the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience