selling of my ride...

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
selling off my ride...

:_: Hi Everyone!

YES, it was a sudden decision that i have to make. Anyway will hang out with you guys this coming friday before i leave to Thailand. I be leaving to Thailand by the end of the month; let's hope there is some changes to it. :X-:

Im selling off my newly painted ALTEZZA(Dark Grey); RS Auto stock version with Japanese Semi Soft Fiber front(Fender, Bumper and Hood); Gt wing and many more; selling less then 9+K... Can't really recall much of the things but GUARANTEE A NICE RIDE ... haha.

Interested please call me at 012 2122682. Lam/Ivan

View attachment 115327

View attachment 115328

View attachment 115329

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hmmm..that is sad news for all of us here..another bro leaving us. But for most of us our career is important to us..So Ivan..good luck to you and pls leave a forwarding add or contact so that when anyone of us goes to Thailand..we can drop in and say HI...especially Michael...

Anyone interested to own a RS200Z Auto Tiptronic Altezza do contact Ivan..it just got a very nice paint job and new wide body fender...bump..bump..

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Ivan, which part of Thailand will you be stationed, Bangkok? I often in Bangkok and we could catch up there more often.

Give me your local contact there so i can reach you.

Raymond

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Now only i know that i spell the OFFFFFFFFFF wrongly... :confused_smile:

I will be in Thailand - Phuket Area, I will be doing some F&B jobs there but will come back every 2 weeks... so not leaving for long...:regular_smile:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Ohh...Phuket..was there on my last family vacation. Pretty nice place with nice beach front..(after the Tsunami). More of a place to lepak..hardly any place for good shopping or food. Food and shopping wise..I prefer Bangkok.
Hey leofric32..didn't know you frequent Bangkok that much..so..erhhh..any tips or advise on the best place for..........food and shopping..

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
bro u can check it out at motortrader this week..i think it got published at there!!

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
hmmm... thanks for viewing,

My car spec:-

My car manufac end 1999 - reg 2003,
Yamaha 2.0 VVti Beam Engine,
Rear Drive - Auto with Tiptronic,
light weight front (Japanese soft hard fiber fender, hood C-one version2 and bumper) - This really worth it as mine is the only ALTEZZA in Malaysia who have those fiber thingy, especially the fender; someone quoted me the whole front fiber set RM8K-10K - just doesn't feels right if replace back with original(Im referring my ride ya),
performance ekzos - Titanium,
Japanese 17" Rim(Could not recall which rim but semi light weight),
New Tires Bridgestone,
Dark Grey - New Paint,
Front Strut Bar,
Navigator,
Aluminium - GT Wing,
No Speed Limitation Block,
Then the rest is stock RS version.

I published in MotorTrader since last monday too... call me if referring about my ride...

Cheers
Lam

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Hey GreyTezza,

Many places for shopping
1) Siam Paragon
2) Central Shopping Mall
3) MBK
4) Platinum Platunam (Whole sale - replica of Chatuchak Market but with aircon)
5) Chatuchak (Of course)
6) Sukhumvit

Eating place, many too.....averagely most shops on local food in Bangkok are good....but there are some famous restaurant like
1) Ye Ngor
2) Somboon
3) Chao Praya
4) Cold Beer
5) Rose Garden
6) etc.

If you need more information, i could be able to help.

Sorry man, selling car topic becomes shopping eating posting.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aik.. how come my post missing one??? nevermind, just to inform ya all that I have poured Tufoil to my 500cc bike. My measurement was 1/2 Tufoil for my bike engine capacity. Another half for my car :D Well, as expected, my bike run smoother, less engine noise and less heat. Recommended to all big bike users ehehehehhe free promotion to Focal Point.
BTW, I went to Ace Hardware luckily got 3 bottles left... it sells like goreng pisang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience