seller please come, can anyone make it for this?

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
i received a pm, stated like this, can anyone get the carib side skirt cheaper than the price that he offered?:hmmmm:
wah... this is what u try to tell me ar? the buyer got how many set ar?? i buy from him at RM190 also can.... :hmmmm: :hmmmm: ivan, this is normal lar... i got ppl offer me 750 for the us vip bumper also... those ppl never study properly before making offer... we wont blame those ppl for their stupidity one..

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
aiya... relax bro! Last time i selling off my AE92 with 4AGZE + SC14 inside, all GT interior include door trim and sun roof too, SE Limited front rear, side skirt everything can say complete convert, and even asking price was tag at RM 18,000. At last still got f**ker come and offer RM 8,000 le, and even bull shit with saying that the car if converted engine and everything was no value 1! You say la!

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Yaya. Agree. A lot " Keyboard Hero" . like to write anything they like.. "im interested, send me pic, bla bla"... some even call and ask question then said want to buy, " give me your account". Then FFK. Call no answer, sms no reply. :thefinger:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
thats why lor... a lot of ppl think the runners are earning a lot of money by selling parts.. what you all think? buy at 100 sell at 300 bucks ar? where got such easy things one? :mad: :mad:
u pay for the effort of those ppl who go to chopshop, buy the item, stock n waiting to be sold only. of course there will be some profit.. some times i also met some buyers say lots of Bxll Shxt like i can get cheaper if i go chop shop n buy lar... last time i saw in mudah or e kerete sell for how much how much lar... lots of BS, but can they go to chop shop one by one juz to get the item??? do they have the time n petrol money to do so?

have the convenience of delivering to house also complaint and want cheap cheap... if want cheap cheap go find it ownself lar..!! KNN

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
haha.... Scott , you are right. They think we sell RM 100 = Profit RM 100.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Yeah i agree with you. They think runner easy to do; but please... RUNNER IS NOT THAT EASY LIKE YOU THINK! IF WANT THEN BUY OR ELSE GET LOST!:biggrin:

jsjj

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hahaha..be patient bro ivan...me also got 1 guy offer me RM800 for the Complete fx bumper..haiyaa sangat susah hati laa

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
aiseh...
ya, as what scott said, many ppl think runner untung many like buying things @ RM100 selling RM300, profit RM200...lolzz
runner especially in KL very suffer, everyday have to facing traffic jamm, paying tolls, petrol fees, bla bla bla, bad luck abit bang by motorcycle, then wait at the balai, bla bla bla...
the price shown sure can nego abit, but not that much lor...
plus the side skirt i'm offering RM280 nett, many ppl called me and offer me the terrible price, somemore got 1 fella offer me RM100 for a pair of auto flip side mirror pulak...
me as a runner for 2 years, never met a pair of auto flip side mirror selling that price also...sigh!:bawling:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
those buyer only dare to offer the runners low price.. go chop shop n try to offer stupid price n see.... sure kena fuck kau kau one....

u all think wat.. can suka suka offer stupid price ar? or runner can bully? haiyah... how come they all think we earn a lot one?

last week ivan burn his amp, coz when transfer parts from my car to his, accidentally pull the amp cable.. who is going pay for all of those?? KNN.. pity u also ivan.. amp already repair ar?

in other words to all those buyers out there, plz check the market price before making n offer.. dont make urself look stupid lar.. got an proposal here, next time if we meet any buyer stupid offer.. can post here and we shoot him/her kau kau one... muahahahaha......

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
yeah... good idea! I want to join this program too... muahahahahahaha :biggrin:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
All bro relax relax... just ignore them la...:love: Y make ur self so angry..:stupid: Y not stick a thread posting ppl that cancel their booking without proper reason or saying bs stuff like that so other can notice them, beware of them. maybe post their id name n phone number, just 2 ban them from buying n selling stuff, tell them 2 find them self if they think the price can b cheaper. STAY AWAY IF U NOT A SERIOUS BUYER :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its not a race to watch, but let us have a feel in both cars.

While the heavy Veyron with a 1000-hp quad-turbo W16 engine through a 7-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic gearbox, powers all four wheels, the super-light F40 is driven through a conventional 6-speed manual by a twin-turbo 3-liter V8 to the rear wheels. The Veyron is one of the most complicated cars ever devised, let alone produced, while the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience