sdb round 2

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
eh?u duno meh?d racing suit thinggy will DEFINITELY b implemented....soon!but aiyoo..u know our local ppl's mentality...everythg oso think it's so easy 1.......jadi pomen easy..jadi tuner easy.....jadi hartawan easy....jadi organizer pun easy lor?kekekkekeekke....

MoTeC

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
class F remain.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

that 1000kg rules actually is targetting those called otr car to participate. the only constraint about this is not so many ppl having otr car to race since it require license to participate which is i think only those serious in race will have it. if talking about chasis status, its very subjective... if u use half piping also ppl can argue its not mean to be an otr car.. as well as the roadtax status... i give u one example... let say someone bring one car which is potong n sambung or whatsoever status then they show to us any roadtax during scrutineeering time... but then u know that car is not legally on the road, u come n protest.. tell me how the hell i can check the validity of the r/tax to that chasis? bring jpj there?? thing simple make simple. that ae86 is not a big issue.. as long as it meet the weight then i thing shud be fair. fight with motorsport spirit. if cannot beat them, join them.

yayayaya...rite

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
big/petty issues,they shud b viewed & rectified if der is a need to.....
BUT,i wud sincerely hope our local ppl 2 b more vocal in a very constructive way,especially in motorspeorts.
SHUD der b any discrepancies,shud voice out or protest thru d proper channel der n thn.....
it's quite harmful 2 discuss such matters in forum ONLY coz u dun c any body language in here n most of d time,matters r blown out of proportion n flame sessions start 2 come.dat's not good.
so,majulah sukan permotoran untuk kiter sesama..d hell i care untuk negara?hahahahha

RB4840

Mar 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeah i agree do protest in a proper channel. last sdb in group A cat. the r35 and also red evo are disqualified because they didnt have roll cage. Participants make a protest and complained to organizers so action been taken. For me when a rules have been set up we should obey otherwise no point setting it up. So cheers! man forget about pass and keep moving fwd. majulah motorsport malaysia heheh!!

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
the r35 is steet driven machine...
for sure he's not gonna install a rollcage into the car...
how the hell are they gonna participate...
there's no other categories that suit them

RB4840

Mar 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes zarique i understand your point even if i own that machine i will not put the rollcage there unless it is serious racing car.But what to do man! rules is there already. so for me maybe organizer can do something about it. I would like to see that awesome machine compete together with others especially group A car.

monster evo

Known Member
Apr 12, 2007
hello guys...
Long time not race in Sepang Drag Battle, really missed...
Last time best timing of my car
2006 - 10.3sec
2007 - 9.8sec
2008 - 9.4sec
Satria GTI body weight 1250kg with full trim.category A
Im com.pt with great machine n team, for me if i lose
My car is SLOW or MISTAKE OF ME n next race improve my car n my self.
4 years im race in sepang i dont have any prob wit organizer, for me they do
a perfect regulation n job. As long u follow the RULEZ..
If u guys wanna be Profesional plz stop blame each other..
Think how 2 Mod ur car Faster n Safety, dont forget bring ur Pen n be Punctual.

F1 TEAM RENAULT, MC LAREN M.SCHUMACHER ALSO A CHEATER.......:itsme:
For me all of this WORLD OF RACE is full of cheat,
but for me cheater is a clever.

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
hello guys...
Long time not race in Sepang Drag Battle, really missed...
Last time best timing of my car
2006 - 10.3sec
2007 - 9.8sec
2008 - 9.4sec
Satria GTI body weight 1250kg with full trim.category A
Im com.pt with great machine n team, for me if i lose
My car is SLOW or MISTAKE OF ME n next race improve my car n my self.
4 years im race in sepang i dont have any prob wit organizer, for me they do
a perfect regulation n job. As long u follow the RULEZ..
If u guys wanna be Profesional plz stop blame each other..
Think how 2 Mod ur car Faster n Safety, dont forget bring ur Pen n be Punctual.

F1 TEAM RENAULT, MC LAREN M.SCHUMACHER ALSO A CHEATER.......:itsme:
For me all of this WORLD OF RACE is full of cheat,
but for me cheater is a clever.
9.4sec:hmmmm: 4WD yellow color arr??

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
wack079,

which one is u? as long as the car meet the spec so called otr then shud be ok laa...

if wanna make it too strict, then bring a factory car to the race and ask jpj to open booth for checking the roadtax validity...

i think i'm enuf n tired on this... no more class G after this round... sorry for this...

yeah..yeah..
no more G class...no more complaining

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
And no more wining for those the previous champion in class g..sadly they have to compete the real opponent.

z_janz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
heard rumous that G class will be continue... waiting for confirmation from mie avantech.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
if yes...good to new bie...but must follow the rules, some goes to all including "otai2".

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My GTi's coin box door can't be closed due to some problems with its' latch. Somehow, the old latch wasn't latching to it.

So finally I had some time on my hands and decided to become a MacGuyver for today and dip into my dad's tool box. I found some magnets, screws, metal washers...and viola.. the idea of a magnetic latch like on those cupboard doors came to mind.

Anyway.. below are some photos of my DIY for those who are interested. If they don't appear here, then you may go to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience