sdb round 2

metal333

Known Member
Jun 9, 2009
Ae86 takut lor to join class B or A....mean their machine not powerfull...
he hee...SIC always like dis...

wakco79 next time u see body rentung kasi protes lah bro....ha haa..

Wait&see SDB Rd3.....ae86 sure kene gigit...ha haa

oj_rizal

Apr 8, 2006
AE86 entered 2 cat bro that night, B n G i think...also kena tapau wit carworx purple satria...

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
again got issue and problem in G class...that AE86 is not beginner in drag event in sepang...'otai' maa that guy...but still dont understand or desperate to win the event...before this who follow sdb event know satria kumbang track car...but this guy like 'muka tembok' participte in G class.....dont want to give chance to other participate who really bring and race with body on the road.....comon lah short guy...you know the class G rules and regulation....dont give stupid reason that the AE86 owner want you to race in G class also.....you or the owner want to race in G class?????...you got the answer mr short guy......

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

wack079,

which one is u? as long as the car meet the spec so called otr then shud be ok laa...

if wanna make it too strict, then bring a factory car to the race and ask jpj to open booth for checking the roadtax validity...

i think i'm enuf n tired on this... no more class G after this round... sorry for this...
Relax 'lah' mie....even international event like F1 got drivers protes among themselves if they not satisfied....dont emosional...be positive thinking..if you dont want to organize G class,what can we do...power in your hand maa.....think about it Mie........

Last edited:

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
again got issue and problem in G class...that AE86 is not beginner in drag event in sepang...'otai' maa that guy...but still dont understand or desperate to win the event...before this who follow sdb event know satria kumbang track car...but this guy like 'muka tembok' participte in G class.....dont want to give chance to other participate who really bring and race with body on the road.....comon lah short guy...you know the class G rules and regulation....dont give stupid reason that the AE86 owner want you to race in G class also.....you or the owner want to race in G class?????...you got the answer mr short guy......

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Relax 'lah' mie....even international event like F1 got drivers protes among themselves if they not satisfied....dont emosional...be positive thinking..if you dont want to organize G class,what can we do...power in your hand maa.....think about it Mie........

AE86 WITH LIGHTENED BODY with SIDE DOOR EXHAUST (ada roadtax ka kereta tu?) how come organizer can put them in G class?????..never learn haa
or terlepas pandang againt & againt & againt til next year & do the same mistake againt
alloooo bosan la..

Last edited:

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
to those who complaints:

the registration counter was extended to 7:45pm instead of 7pm becoz it rained earlier many can't arrive on time...so the SIC extended it...or else even you who came at 7pm won't be allowed to register...you (or those who came after 7pm) not thankful for that, nevermind....next time come early, not ngam2 1-2 minutes before counter close....off course laa that time many people...typical malaysian all last minute...lepas tuh nak marah2....bagi mcm2 excuse why arrive late....pls laa accept my registration with muka kesian.....and bring your own pen also next time....engine mod ribu2 pen satu btg also dont have....and learn to fill up the form properly!....everytime hafta teach how to fill up form, it's not rocket science!...make sure license is signed.....don't know briefing is at 8PM??....nobody tells you??...kesiann....READ THE REGULATION!!!....it's there for a purpose....takkan everything hafta jemput??....sila laa ke timbang...sila laa ke briefing.....

So next time b4 you point out how crappy other people's effort are to serve you, clean your own crap and attitude first.....you as participant has 1 (or 2 or 3) cars to take care of.....organizer has 50+ cars to handle...be considerate....give constructive comments, not complaints this crappy, that crappy....mcm mana mau maju like that?...

metal333

Known Member
Jun 9, 2009
Uiksss no more class G...ha haa...ok what...
my opinion dont like class G....coz now turbo machine got 3 class.....
class A&B is enough i think....so shock went dis year got class OTR....
this drag in sepang circuit international ....OTR go to tepi2 punya drag lor...like cyberjaya n other...
some car from class B not power....G car also can beat maa....so combine G&B..

ha haa...Sorry ,dis my opinion lor...

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
to those who complaints:

the registration counter was extended to 7:45pm instead of 7pm becoz it rained earlier many can't arrive on time...so the SIC extended it...or else even you who came at 7pm won't be allowed to register...you (or those who came after 7pm) not thankful for that, nevermind....next time come early, not ngam2 1-2 minutes before counter close....off course laa that time many people...typical malaysian all last minute...lepas tuh nak marah2....bagi mcm2 excuse why arrive late....pls laa accept my registration with muka kesian.....and bring your own pen also next time....engine mod ribu2 pen satu btg also dont have....and learn to fill up the form properly!....everytime hafta teach how to fill up form, it's not rocket science!...make sure license is signed.....don't know briefing is at 8PM??....nobody tells you??...kesiann....READ THE REGULATION!!!....it's there for a purpose....takkan everything hafta jemput??....sila laa ke timbang...sila laa ke briefing.....

So next time b4 you point out how crappy other people's effort are to serve you, clean your own crap and attitude first.....you as participant has 1 (or 2 or 3) cars to take care of.....organizer has 50+ cars to handle...be considerate....give constructive comments, not complaints this crappy, that crappy....mcm mana mau maju like that?...
Without participants in G class can this category carry on???......dont be selfish 'lah'...like i said before,even internatinal event like F1 got protes among drivers and organizer...think positive lah bro...up to you if you dont want to organize G class...power in your hand 'maaa'

Last edited:

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
udengfahlawi: if the registration was extend to 7:45 did the briefing got extended as well? i didn't bitch about i had to show my sad face to SIC to let me enter, if SIC told me the registration is closed then i would go back home and have sex no hard feelings. my main reason of entering is not because of winning but i want to know where is my level at a quartermile race.

regarding the pen i don't see a problem there. lots of guys asked nicely to borrow the pen, most of em are motorheads bro not executives/engineers/doctors so what do u expect?. i don't see anyone from the counter was so pissed off like u did.

If i am wrong at not attending the briefing ok i can accept that but what i did not expect is that there is a fine of RM50 and that my friend wasn't written in the "RULES & REGULATION" on any SIC website nor the brochure that i took from the registration counter. Even the rude lady told me they just implemented it and the fine could be from RM50 to RM1000 in the near future. Now u tell me who doesn't want us motorheads to maju like u said? Everytime we do something wrong is always money that is going to hold us back.

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
to those who complaints:

the registration counter was extended to 7:45pm instead of 7pm becoz it rained earlier many can't arrive on time...so the SIC extended it...or else even you who came at 7pm won't be allowed to register...you (or those who came after 7pm) not thankful for that, nevermind....next time come early, not ngam2 1-2 minutes before counter close....off course laa that time many people...typical malaysian all last minute...lepas tuh nak marah2....bagi mcm2 excuse why arrive late....pls laa accept my registration with muka kesian.....and bring your own pen also next time....engine mod ribu2 pen satu btg also dont have....and learn to fill up the form properly!....everytime hafta teach how to fill up form, it's not rocket science!...make sure license is signed.....don't know briefing is at 8PM??....nobody tells you??...kesiann....READ THE REGULATION!!!....it's there for a purpose....takkan everything hafta jemput??....sila laa ke timbang...sila laa ke briefing.....'apa' lah

udengfahlawi,you told participants 'READ THE REGULATION', but did you read the regulation???...if the regulation said register until 7pm but why 7.45pm you still allow participants to register,follow the regulation 'lah',no matter raining or not,no matter 'muka kesian' or not...rules is rules...yes,participant has 1,2 or 3 cars to take care depand you to take care 50 participants plus cars,but you think if anything happen to the participants car,who want to responsible?...like you only to take note participants protes and complaint then you take action...if you want to take action 'lah'...but how about the participants car,like you said 'engine modified ribu2'...if anything happen,you want to responsible 'aa'.....somemore,'pen sebatang' pun got issue 'ka'....very2 small issue....but you make like a big issue.....

Last edited:

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Errmmmm...to my opinion, as long as all cars are within the regulated weight of 950kg then it all fair game la....no issue if 1 car rentung or not coz it's still within 950kg
any cars running without for example door panel or spare tires whatsoever doesn't make it any faster

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I have this dumb problem with my car when I drive over a groove or when taking corner hard. The tyres will touch the fender/car body when I corner hard. As such, I have decided to attempt to find someone or some place that can do wide body.
I require that the fender be CUT so that the wheel arch will be wider, and then a wide wheel arch will have to be put on the fender so that the arch will be wide enough that my tyres won't touch it when I corner hard.

Anybody knows what I'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience