Satria Neo suitable speaker sizes

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
i was thinking of just adding a active subwoofer to the stock blaupunk headunit to reduce the vibration caused by the bass in the front panels.. will it work ornot ah..
stock HU dont have RCA output, abit tricky kot to install active subwoofer,

u will need a crossover to prevent the front speaker to produce sound freq. that is meant for subwoofer,

=..=

Aug 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
you guys add front speaker water never seep in through the door? i did mine with just drilling a few holes and add custom bracket.... water coming in when heavy rain........... tried to put silicon around the bracket and also covered with plastic.... still coming in..... now want to remove front speaker no need to bother anymore ........ lol....

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
you guys add front speaker water never seep in through the door? i did mine with just drilling a few holes and add custom bracket.... water coming in when heavy rain........... tried to put silicon around the bracket and also covered with plastic.... still coming in..... now want to remove front speaker no need to bother anymore ........ lol....
most prolly, there's some tearing on rain cover plastic, mainly becoz of poor wormanship

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello brothers....here again a have one question..Does anyone knows where is the location of the Mercedes Benz Automatic Transmission Refill Tube? or even better for model CLS 350?....I've done some researches....and followed the guidance to locate it but i couldn't really find it & was unsure which one was it?....Can anyone here guide me with its location?...i would really appreciates it if you could guide me with some pictorial guidance....Below are some guide that i had used but still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience