satria neo r3

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
help can't install papago :(
try and error jer bro... i also have the same problem before... but actually no installation required... just slot in the memory card into the memory slot... start the device and set it to read the program file from the memory card...

exact step can't remember... coz its try end error...

some members can explain in detail... if you don't want the hassle of trying... then need to wait for someone to list the proper procedure lar...

good luck!!!

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
car plate number confirmed!!! wuahhahah countdown countdown....

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
what's the build no bro? current owners also facing paint defect

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

and believe me, if you already feel the excitement now, wait until u install the R3 extractor after 1k service. U will feel it's like a totally different new car and just wow :vroam:
hehe
bro..my build no is 116. just receive the car from the factory today,. what kind paint defect other owner facing? they just repaint my car on the affected area only and it takes a week to do that..

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
poksawsaw. from the day you put in your down payment. how long did it take to get your car?
my cheque deposit yesterday but from different bank so waiting for it to clear.. loan just signed today.. but car plate number already purchase and done...

how does it feel =D syok or not syok or not xD

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
poksawsaw. from the day you put in your down payment. how long did it take to get your car?
my cheque deposit yesterday but from different bank so waiting for it to clear.. loan just signed today.. but car plate number already purchase and done...

how does it feel =D syok or not syok or not xD

in my case, it takes 3 weeks including with paint issue. comfirm syok laa....but today alot of traffic and didnt manage to change to 5th gear yet...waiting to finish work at 5am...then, kasi tekan sama itu pedal minyak...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
in my case, it takes 3 weeks including with paint issue. comfirm syok laa....but today alot of traffic and didnt manage to change to 5th gear yet...waiting to finish work at 5am...then, kasi tekan sama itu pedal minyak...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
later u will realise that most corners are not as sharp as it used to be... :biggrin:

ic3johan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
hi guys, msg both the admin edi. but still no reply for the facebook group. btw any of u guys have any number or contact directly with R3 personnel? better still if Tengku Djan himself, I'm hugely disappointed with the QC

so much "cutting edge technology with world class quality"... "assembled by enthusiast for enthusiast" not my words but proton words. maybe im the unlucky one.. but for so call limited 150 unit only it is appalling.

aih really frustrated, potong stim betul. lol really need to vent it out

Last edited:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
hi guys, msg both the admin edi. but still no reply for the facebook group. btw any of u guys have any number or contact directly with R3 personnel? better still if Tengku Djan himself, I'm hugely disappointed with the QC

so much "cutting edge technology with world class quality"... "assembled by enthusiast for enthusiast" not my words but proton words. maybe im the unlucky one.. but for so call limited 150 unit only it is appalling.

aih really frustrated, potong stim betul. lol really need to vent it out
im one of the admins. if i receive ur msg i'll definitely reply or at least asking for build no.

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
New owners joining us on the facebook Site...Please always check yr MESSAGES in facebook...! Entry isn't automatic, till we verify the build numbers.

There are some never replied so long that we have to bounce them off. So if you didn't gain access, pls try again.Tks.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

New owners joining us on the facebook Site...Please always check yr MESSAGES in facebook...! Entry isn't automatic, till we verify the build numbers.

There are some never replied so long that we have to bounce them off. So if you didn't gain access, pls try again.Tks.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most modern engines are now electronically fuel injected and have plastic engine covers, this makes engine cleaning much easier compared to older engines with carburetors. I will show you how you can easily clean and shine a modern car's engine bay using only 2 Over-the-Counter (OTC) products.

This is a quick guide showing you how to quickly get your engine bay looking like new again. This guide is more suited towards modern cars' engine bays.

So here have have an engine bay that has never...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience