satria neo r3

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
here's the dyno chart from d-tuning..im afraid i cant let u guys know what modifications has been made because my car dah kena pecah before..i believe they were trying to steel the car but didnt have a chance to do so because i cabut the steering and put on special lock..so just want to remind to all of neo r3 owners here pls dont park ur car outside ur house or any sebarangan tempat parking..kalau nak parking jugak pls buy steering yang boleh cabut and lock it..atleast the car wil be save :)
Bro you got PM...~ ^^

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Hmmm if that's the case, can advise us how to improve our car. What's left for us to mod? Yours is basic NA mods rite? I would love to increase the performance of this car too

eizat

Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i wouldn't say its a basic NA mods..the engine has been overhauled..with a basic mods u wont get that kind of HP..first i would suggest u to change the piston to high comp (1.3), do a port polish and get a management and ofcourse some basic mods like FPR, fuel rail or even an open pod if u want more power..with all that i think 130whp 15++ kg torque can be achieve easily

Last edited:

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro... right now my dyno result around 129whp and 14.6 of torque. Yup. thinking of Port n Polish but still thinking about high comp piston. About managment our stock ECU is enough atm i think because R3 can retune it if you want it, so i dont think will go for piggyback but will surely go standalone someday . . Open pod still considering because well, when you dyno you hood is open up so cold air really being feed, but when at the road, especially with close hood i dont think it a good idea, unless already done the CAI setup. .

But seriusly what have you done to get around 30more whp...

eizat

Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro 1 thing for u to know 130whp is equivelent to 160bhp..in ur case u said ur car producing 129whp = around 159bhp..and u told me u have done nothing except for the fuel regulator..i believe the dyno chart u got from GT AUTO is somehow not accurate..the first time i dyno my car i only get 104whp at MELLINIUM which was stock at that time..same result from what magazine GILAKERETA dapat and they did published the dyno chart on their magazine..after i did my 1st mod which was fuel regulator, lighten crank pulley and also cam setting i managed to get 8-9 horses

Last edited:

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sure will try that Bro.

BTW it's not only FPR that i have change... the CAI intake system already been modified by me, LCP i dont think im planning to change it.... Will try this weekend at JC . If you can pm me your number too, then we can have chit-chat too ^^ this weekend hope so~

Owh ermmm i really dont know why some of(1st badge mostly) neo R3 got only about 104whp, i think the ECU was defected maybe . . because i got 4 friend post their dyno sheet (from different dynojet machine/shop) got around 120~122whp.... it's in r3gister.org

PS: this is one of the guy with his R3 (stock ntg change) dyno at JC racing..... (so im guessing R3 already notified and solve the previous problem... oh my, are we treated like 'lab rat' again ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

alpina76

Oct 4, 2011
Perlis
Dear all,

i'm the owner of the R3 no.038. Wunderfull ride, superb handling just a bit underpowered. Now for several reasons i got to sell the car:bawling:. Please PM me if you're interested.

Car was registered at the 29th of May

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
r3 = speed on the cheap (and that's a compliment).
But guys if want a better response (on the cheap also) just reduce your front tyres to the smallest and thinnest possible...
Many coupes would love to have your performance.

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all,

i'm the owner of the R3 no.038. Wunderfull ride, superb handling just a bit underpowered. Now for several reasons i got to sell the car:bawling:. Please PM me if you're interested.

Car was registered at the 29th of May
Just live with it.. there some info that R3 will make supercharger kit specially for Neo R3, right now just complete testing stage.. Preparing for documentation. Probally will be in early next year~ (please note it come with warranty)...

But its your choice~

alpina76

Oct 4, 2011
Perlis
Just live with it.. there some info that R3 will make supercharger kit specially for Neo R3, right now just complete testing stage.. Preparing for documentation. Probally will be in early next year~ (please note it come with warranty)...

But its your choice~
As i wrote there are other reasons for me to sell the car. Supercharger sounds good to me but you see there is one thing which will always limit this car and that's its gearbox. Unless you change its ratio or the box at all. The car accelerate reasonably well until 160Km/h but after that it moves like a snail. I never managed to reach more than 195km/h(according to GPS only 183km/h). R3 claims it does 205km/h.

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
As i wrote there are other reasons for me to sell the car. Supercharger sounds good to me but you see there is one thing which will always limit this car and that's its gearbox. Unless you change its ratio or the box at all. The car accelerate reasonably well until 160Km/h but after that it moves like a snail. I never managed to reach more than 195km/h(according to GPS only 183km/h). R3 claims it does 205km/h.
if i'm not mistaken the latest neo R3 already comes with different final drive and close ratio gear.. if it still can't satisfy u maybe FD2R can

alpina76

Oct 4, 2011
Perlis
if i'm not mistaken the latest neo R3 already comes with different final drive and close ratio gear.. if it still can't satisfy u maybe FD2R can
Yup gear ratio was changed to improve acceleration in lower gears. FD2R is a bit in a different league i would say...:burnout:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
any new R3 owners? just want to invite to the R3 FB group. currently there are 19 owners there

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just curious with the performance..
how come when vtec BOT are much more powerfull rather then normal NA BOT?!
is there any differ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience