satria neo r3

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
This morning around 2am, i and my bunch of crazy friends suddenly decided to go up genting. So i and 3 other friends cramped in my car. Suprisingly my friends sitting behind said comfort is acceptable like riding on airasia. They even manage to fall asleep while i go layan corner. Hahaha
Ha ha you guys have high enthusiasm ...!

mohazam

Jan 13, 2009
hi guys, i know the feel of keeping the originality and i salute all of you and your R3.
i wish i can have it.

when i google, surfing on forum etc

lots of neo's owner take short way and spend their budget by bolt on their campro and their cps to gain much power. but, it seem experimenting to their machine, since the potential of campro engine is high..... haha... each peoples have diiferent wat to spend to their neo.....

hope i have luck and "rezeki" to own the neo r3 just like you all man.... :)

keep the originality :)

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
hi guys, i know the feel of keeping the originality and i salute all of you and your R3.
i wish i can have it.

lots of neo's owner take short way and spend their budget by bolt on their campro and their cps to gain much power. but, it seem experimenting to their machine, since the potential of campro engine is high..... haha... each peoples have diiferent wat to spend to their neo.....

thanx bro... we are keeping the originality... that's the important thing and make the R3 being special... and bro, best of luck.. hope u can hv it 1... soon... :)

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
O.o im not using the stock steering and the stock gear knob soon . . . maybe the fender also will be change... but of course original part from R3... but is it still Original R3 >.<

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
i wish i can have it.

i agree about keeping the originality.. in term of appearance, limited edition car should be kept in its original look.. it is potentially being looked as "ah beng" if there is too much mods on appearance..

may God give u the "rezeki" for u to get the neo R3.. best of luck bro

ezzycompany

Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi there all satria neo r3 members...number 58 reporting in...can somebody add me in the facebook forum...i am still waiting to join the group...account under name " alif ezzy " .
regards fellow r3 2011 owner

Sep 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Kambing69! I am the owner of WVL**** / #069 that you are referring to. Yeah I was shocked to see another R3 in Mahindra Satyam as well. Yours is WVP ####. Great to see it parked beside another two Satrias... Wonder who you are man! :)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

By the way can I know who is the owner of #084? I saw your baby on the 10th September at Proton Mutiara Damansara ready to be delivered to you... Enjoy the ride bro... :driver:
I am the owner of #084, due to some loan issue, is take me more than 3 weels to get that car. So far i quite like the R3, is just the QC is not up to par yet. My unit front bumper have a very huge gap, scratch spotted in the front bumper, roof and driver panel door. But my sales agent promise will do the repray for me come 1st service.

Oct 10, 2011
Kota Bharu
assalamualaikum. im new here but been into this forum few weeks before. just ordered my neo r3 and still in loan process. hopefully can get many tips from u'ols. this is my first brand new car. before this just use second hand car. ;) nice to meet u guys.

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
assalamualaikum. im new here but been into this forum few weeks before. just ordered my neo r3 and still in loan process. hopefully can get many tips from u'ols. this is my first brand new car. before this just use second hand car. ;) nice to meet u guys.
wsalam.. welcome dude.. once u get the car please update us the build number.. we will add u to the neo R3 owners group at FB

Oct 10, 2011
Kota Bharu
wsalam.. welcome dude.. once u get the car please update us the build number.. we will add u to the neo R3 owners group at FB
ok i will. just wanna ask is there any accessories apart of the extractor that i'll get seperately when i receive my car? just want to reconfirm. ;)

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
only extractor... some of us got tint voucher and other free gifts.. but i didnt get any

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

J's Racing Japan is a leading Japanese Honda Tuner in Japan that is gaining great popularity in USA, Canada and many more countries! We proudly announce that Pentagon Enterprise Sdn. Bhd. is the Authorised Distributor for all quality J's Racing Products in Malaysia.

Please visit their website for more info on all quality performance parts for your Honda!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience