satria neo r3

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Joe and rkbella. Don't bluff la. I know both of u got a lot of money haha

Wanza. Welcome to the club. You booked at COE?

wanza

Feb 24, 2009
Ulu Kelang
twitter.com
Joe and rkbella. Don't bluff la. I know both of u got a lot of money haha

Wanza. Welcome to the club. You booked at COE?
Thanks bro..ampang show room.

Real view way cooler than pics man. hohoho

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Thanks bro..ampang show room.

Real view way cooler than pics man. hohoho
Agreed. That was the first thing come to my mind after seeing the car right in front of my eyes at COE. They put it side by side with R3 lotus edition. And personally I think R3 2011 looks better than R3 lotus in real. The front splitter plays major role here. But that's just me

Last edited:

wanza

Feb 24, 2009
Ulu Kelang
twitter.com
yea man. Splitter is the perfect match.
Must be ready for others provoking me "why took neo cps r3 and even worst its 2 doorsss??"
How ar to answerrrr....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Must be ready for others provoking me "why took neo cps r3 and even worst its 2 doorsss??"
How ar to answerrrr....
so i could enjoy my ride with one girl i love only and not the other bigmouth ppls to hitch a ride in your car.... :biggrin:

ppl say i drive satria (old model) is kedekut..yes i'm really kedekut coz donwan ppl to take free ride in my car unless invited by me....ekekekekeke so i can enjoy my :driver:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
How ar to answerrrr....
Just forget those 2-door haters. This is R3 man, it's for enthusiasts. My dad also used to hate 2-door cars but after seeing my car, he knows it's worth the money.

wanza

Feb 24, 2009
Ulu Kelang
twitter.com
so i could enjoy my ride with one girl i love only and not the other bigmouth ppls to hitch a ride in your car.... :biggrin:

ppl say i drive satria (old model) is kedekut..yes i'm really kedekut coz donwan ppl to take free ride in my car unless invited by me....ekekekekeke so i can enjoy my :driver:
Ahah..that would be better!

Just forget those 2-door haters. This is R3 man, it's for enthusiasts. My dad also used to hate 2-door cars but after seeing my car, he knows it's worth the money.
Time will tell em i guess... Funny thing is, i havent told my brothers and mom yet. If i tell them, definitely they would not quite agree with the choice.

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My dad like my ride actually but he make facepalm after he ask where is my car and im asnwering "proton bengkel la apa lagi"....

Sep 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
LoL... this make laugh really hard man... Yup, that mine WVP **** #063. i saw your car almost 1~2 weeks already.. I thought it was client car. .Sure we will meet sometimes~

Sweet my car have sibling here..
So your car is out for some fixes huh? No wonder la!

Everyday when I come to work, the first thing I will do is look for your car... Hahahaha! Anyway who are the other two dudes? The white Satria Neo CPS and the Satria with Black Stripe?

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
So your car is out for some fixes huh? No wonder la!

Everyday when I come to work, the first thing I will do is look for your car... Hahahaha! Anyway who are the other two dudes? The white Satria Neo CPS and the Satria with Black Stripe?
Both of them are my buddies, same department~

Going to take my baby tomorrow morning, weee miss her very much :love:

PS: my baby name "Herlena"

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Hi wanza pls do send me a pm and email Id at Facebook when you get the car.
Don't worry so much abt people and be confident with what you want to buy and judgment.
It's a good car, and it's long term affordable in yr running costs with these specs.

K69s baby went for cosmetic surgery..nothing serious!and ada Nama jugak aaa?? Herlena- sounds like some one with big boobies.
He he..mine is Minah..!:biggrin: Malaysian mah..

Last edited:

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
OMFG you peep on my baby before? how did you know she got 'omhh' breast....

BTW, it just some minor cosmetic plastic surgery treatment... ntg wrong with the car actually, it just im very picky person . .