satria neo r3

May 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
good evening folks,

im chibi.did registered to join r3gister @fb,but yet to received anything from admin.thats ok.

ive a question here.after changing to 4-2-1 r3 extractor,did your foreman@mechanic at the ServiceCentre(SC) did adjustment to the ECU?coz,ive done changing extractor,but the engine check light continue to turned on.my diagnostic tool found out:
1. o2 sensor not active
2. the fuel not lean after rev-cut speed.
btw,all the sensor are connected at the right place.

anyone can clarify this?thank you.

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
good evening folks,

im chibi.did registered to join r3gister @fb,but yet to received anything from admin.thats ok.

ive a question here.after changing to 4-2-1 r3 extractor,did your foreman@mechanic at the ServiceCentre(SC) did adjustment to the ECU?coz,ive done changing extractor,but the engine check light continue to turned on.my diagnostic tool found out:
1. o2 sensor not active
2. the fuel not lean after rev-cut speed.
btw,all the sensor are connected at the right place.

anyone can clarify this?thank you.
r3gister is inactive.. no one seems to care about that group anymore.. pls join the neo R3 group below.. what is your build no anyway?
Daftar Masuk | Facebook

Jun 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

Just got my SNR3 today, but second owner d. Anyway just noticed that the start button couldn't start the car in random counts...When the car is cold, it is easy to kick start..but when it is warm, sometime it take 2-3 attempt only able to start, no clicking sound at all...sounds like the cable lose or something. Does anyone having this problem also? Thank You.

hafizseth

Feb 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi, if anyone here got neo R3 seat (driver side) to let go, please let me know. I would like to buy it if the price is attractive. Thanks! :driver:

megpan

Oct 21, 2009
Kuching
sry guys, very likely my loan wont be approved :bawling: tried 3 banks all turn out the same. penalised by a commitment that i did not spend a cent on :banghead:

never thought joint ownership of a property would be so damaging :bawling:

oh well, i might juz get a 2nd hand cps instead. good luck to u R3 owners, ur d envy of us all :wavey:
hi guys, my R3 will be shipped to Kuching sometime next month :rofl:
build no. 121

lizard07

Jun 6, 2009
Gents - Been reading deligently all the thread info here. I'm looking for a weekend leisure ride and the R3 Neo ticks all the criteria I'm looking for in a car (from reading all your feedback). Looking to purchase a second hand item (build no: 019) from what's available in market - Very low milleage and apparently, owner has migrated to Bangkok hence car in very good condition. Anyway to verify this from your current master list?

Love the exclusivity, close ratio gb - so thinking this is a better buy than the R2.5 with performance upgrade package (same price if you do some simple math). Any last convincing from you guys? :biggrin:
Many thanks for all potential feedback!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

URgent !!!! every member in ZTH please help , if u saw this white toyota alphard with WSQ 3334 please call 0111-6128628 (voltex)

SPEC
1.Aftermarket sportrim
2.without sun roof
3.interior brownish colour
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience