Satria Neo R3 Exhaust System

Justa

Jul 21, 2013
Penang
Hi,

Im planning to upgrade the exhaust system of a Satria Neo R3. Im looking for a 4-2-1 extractor/header with a straight flow muffler. Please share your thoughts on the preferred brands (and why), workshops, experiences, price and any other information regarding about the topic would be helpful :D

My budget is around 1.5k-2k but if there are other better options that exceeds 2k, Im all ears. I would like to keep my options open for now.

Thank you :D

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Are you a student? Cause imo if you arent, since you're ready to spend 2k on an exhaust, might aswell save up around RM7.5-9K and check out Speedwork's revised turbo kit for the neo (includes full turbo-back exhaust, ecu, etc.). Back when I owned a Neo 1.6 (H-line) i spent about 1.7k on the exhaust and the difference in feel and gain were insignificant. My friend (who still owns his Neo) has done tons of NA modifications to his car and is pushing (I believe) 150hp? or was it 160hp at the crank, but the total ammount spent has been about RM15k or more.

So just my view ofcourse, if you really want a modification that'll transform your car then turbocharge it. Cause Im assuming based on your title you're driving the Neo R3 w Stage 2 mods? cause if you are, then the cat-back exhaust system supplied by R3 should be more than sufficient :biggrin:. or is this the newer batch of Neos fitted w R3 Wheels and Bodykit but stock performance?

Last edited:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
powerzone's header is not bad. I got mine from them.
Finishing won't be looking as good as from Tonnka or Supercircuit or Everco...
But I think it is about power delivery and Powerzone's header did that for me.
2 cents =D

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

So just my view ofcourse, if you really want a modification that'll transform your car then turbocharge it. Cause Im assuming based on your title you're driving the Neo R3 w Stage 2 mods? cause if you are, then the cat-back exhaust system supplied by R3 should be more than sufficient :biggrin:. or is this the newer batch of Neos fitted w R3 Wheels and Bodykit but stock performance?
Should be CPS with R3 bodykits and rims like mine. Cuz it doesnt come with the performance goodies ( stage 2 )

Justa

Jul 21, 2013
Penang
Thanks for the advice :D The one Im driving is the newer batch with R3 aesthetics accessories and stock performance. Im not gonna do any mods so soon yet (car is still quite new), just seeing what are my options for future plans on mods. Will check out speedwork's turbo kit. Thanks for sharing :D

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
After upping the power, dont forget to upgrade the brakes too....

Spirited driving is always dampened by poor braking.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience