Satria GTi Owner Headcount

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Another happy owner of this 4bangers.
I've been driving my SGTI since 2004. It is a 2003 manufactured model. And i love everybits of it since. Throughout my 6 years of owning it i have ridden it stocks and i have very little problem with except for the normal wear and tear parts. Until recently....

some eye candies.

Modded GTI - a set on Flickr

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Powdercoat on the rocker cover was done by a good friend. The whole rebuild was done by me and my friend except for the EMS part. Cost for me...:) free. Cost outside i think they charge 200-300 bux.

N E O

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
same as mine....for my car, i guess itz the plug cable prob...cuz i did overhauled my engine few mths back n changed spark plug d...throttle body is clean as new...i haven change my plug cable ni.....where u staying?? do u hv any nice sifoo at ur place?? i can recommend mine if u 1... :P
ah i see.. will try and change the plug cable and see how.
i'm in kajang, cheras area. haven't met any sifu yet, i don't mind knowing yours. :D

N E O

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sounds good bro. my car needs servicing, head needs to be cleaned.
mind telling me how much was the oil change? might drop by. :proud:

RoNaLdCET

From Facebook
Aug 14, 2011
www.facebook.com

To fellow SGTi-ans who wish to visit this event...

Kindly drop me a msg and i'll give out the details to u.

I can also arrange a slot for u guys if u wish to make it as a gathering day for your car teams/clubs.

U guys can get the chance to show off your "Precious Babes" and might win some cool prizes!! So what'ya waitin for?? :P

Itz FREE Admission....Comm'on and have some fun!! :P :thumbs:

ronaldet

VauxRS
Nov 13, 2007
Puchong
www.facebook.com

To fellow SGTi-ans who wish to visit this event...

Kindly drop me a msg and i'll give out the details to u.

I can also arrange a slot for u guys if u wish to make it as a gathering day for your car teams/clubs.

U guys can get the chance to show off your "Precious Babes" and might win some cool prizes!! So what'ya waitin for?? :P

Itz FREE Admission....Comm'on and have some fun!! :P :thumbs:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

do u guys know where to get auto current cut off device????
try to find in pasar road liaw but did't find it.

this device is ued as this way.....
the input of the amp is radom,sometimes very high and sometimes very low.

then i have an electronic robot which only work properly in certain amp and above.let say 3amp and above this robot will work fine.

so now i would like to conect an auto current cut off thing in btw the inout and the robot.when the input is lower than 3 amp then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience