Satria GTi Owner Headcount

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
haha...no time for dyno yet...hv 2overhaul again cuz i found leaking once they jack up the car...swap?? watz ur offer bro??my abs used 2mths ni :P
Which part leaking? May b send to mechanics for more details checking 1st before decide to overhaul. :)

Perhaps we should discuss more details in PM about the abs swapping.

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Guys.. No more tt ka? Perhaps
Anyone frm damansara area might interested..?
Maybe somewhere around mutiara damansara area....?

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
Hai to all gti'an, need some advice here...im driving satria mivec 4g92(1.3 body) currently. All mod's been done performance till handling. But now, im thinking to upgrade to satria gti. The reason is, i need more rigidity chasis. Which one is better?

1) sell off my satria mivec without performance parts then buy gti? (put all my performance part back to my new gti)
2) Turn my satria to stock (use 4g13 engine) then sell it? (All performance parts include mivec engine put into my new gti)
3) Buy gti then swap the engine, then sell it off.

And my budget cash is around RM10k now.

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
convert your satria with 92/93 sohc head + ecu + wiring because it doesnt cost a lot. then take the mivec cylinder head + ecu and wiring from the satria and go buy the gti. transplant the cylinder head + ecu + wiring to the gti.

or buy the gti, then swap the cylinder head + ecu + wiring between this two car. then sell your satria.

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
convert your satria with 92/93 sohc head + ecu + wiring because it doesnt cost a lot. then take the mivec cylinder head + ecu and wiring from the satria and go buy the gti. transplant the cylinder head + ecu + wiring to the gti.

or buy the gti, then swap the cylinder head + ecu + wiring between this two car. then sell your satria.

Thanks bro, :proud:

But, is there any pro n cons if just swap the head?

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
should be no problem if your mechanic got the expertise in swapping the cylinder head :)

p/s: dun let go the mivec head. it is quite rare and nowadays the price keep increasing. use it back on your gti. you will get more power than previous setup since your mivec will be mivec 1.8

N E O

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
seems like this thread is not active anymore.
hey guys, new here. just gotten a 99 SGTi. late i know.
proud to be driving one. :)

N E O

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
same bro...mine is yr 99 also....any pics to share?? rmb to hide ur No. plate :P
hey bro, no pictures yet. car needs restoration. gimme some time, i promise i'll post some up. :)
btw, my car has jerking problems during low rpm particularly during 1-2k rpm.
anyone encountered this problem before?

ronaldet

VauxRS
Nov 13, 2007
Puchong
www.facebook.com
same as mine....for my car, i guess itz the plug cable prob...cuz i did overhauled my engine few mths back n changed spark plug d...throttle body is clean as new...i haven change my plug cable ni.....where u staying?? do u hv any nice sifoo at ur place?? i can recommend mine if u 1... :P

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Another happy owner of this 4bangers.
I've been driving my SGTI since 2004. It is a 2003 manufactured model. And i love everybits of it since. Throughout my 6 years of owning it i have ridden it stocks and i have very little problem with except for the normal wear and tear parts. Until recently....

some eye candies.

Modded GTI - a set on Flickr

shelby

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Powdercoat on the rocker cover was done by a good friend. The whole rebuild was done by me and my friend except for the EMS part. Cost for me...:) free. Cost outside i think they charge 200-300 bux.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

civic EH5 (local model)

just noticed my PS fluid are low and found out that my tie rod have leaks. what are possible solution?

p/s: i've replaced whole steering rack less than 2y ago

another question from pic below... do i need to replace bush? (outer tie rod)

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience