Satria GTi Owner Headcount

malique

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
ampang
gtishadowfax,

do u always lepak at powerzone aa? i did my car at powerzone also and always lepak at powerzone....but ....hmmmmm how to recognize u la.... next time if u wanna go to powerzone give me a call at 0129305093 then can minum2 or TT

f*%k em!!! f&*k em all bastards!!!!!!

er mizi...c'mon man...get yourself a wira and lets go together to powerzone...
the good thing about these guys is they keep your car as a daily car,plus some additional horses and lotsa torque if you decided to smoke everybody on a traffic light drag...

and talking bout torque, that is what so obvious after the extractor installed. a good example is, when u slow down and drop to 2nd gear and go up a bump, you dont have to blip the throttle anymore to get a higher rev before accelerating. just pedal the throttle, and the car pulls smoothly from even below 1000rpm!

that will effect so much in fuel consumption, coz every time we blip the throttle, we actually waste a bit fuel, right?

wait till after 400 km and the ECU sets properly with the new hardware installed. now i noticed the sound is becoming crunchier...

and those guys at powerzone never stopped with their r&d. latest project is a customised tuned length extractor for v6

and even better, there's a supercharger bolt on being constructed, and the test vehicle would be a kancil with kelisa powerplant , plus the supercharger kit which fits nicely behind the throttle body and looks like as it comes straight from factory!
nice, tidy and clean. takde wayar berselirat and the most important thing is, it works! power increase is claimed to be 30 - 40% if equipped together with their tuned length extractor, for n/a engine...

wait for the reveal in local magazines...extreme cars/hypertune, i dunno which one yet...

and by the month of may, it will be installed into a Gen2...together with other performance parts, i.e extractor, cams, etc...

so, my dear friend mizi...what are u waiting for?
or get a 1.3 satria pekak...and leave the exterior as it is,with a monster under the hood!!

wat say u?

SteveLance

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
www.nagarage.multiply.com
batter u ask someone to follow u.

yesterday, my gf's handbag kena ragut by mat rempit. damm fucking mat rempit. in front on me! i kejar them with my gti, but i cant catch that fucker. my gf jatuh have some luka2. the handbag contains 2 cell phones, 200 bucks cash, atm cards, ic, license. sakit hati, b**i, p***mak

damn.... is your GF okay?? Hope that lowlife mat rempit that ragut your GF's handbag will get the punisment he deserve from god. What a humiliation for the parents....

malique

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
ampang
damn all those rempit,
last month a fren of mine got ragutted by those mat rempit while he's riding his motor bike on his way back from a barbers shop, carrying his pouch bag with rm30 inside, fell and his head hit the road kurb.....koma untill today....really feel sorry for him...

damn those lowlife mat rempits

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
they dont have any sense of human...never think about other people...

wjdGTI

Dec 8, 2006
agree with boost_defi, im also come from rempitan, bit i didnt manage to be a peragut or what ever we call a bad thing. im also didnt wheely sana wekang sini. kecoh sana kecoh sini. they are like monkey trying their best to make we laughing to them.

Last edited:

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
damn those beruks...what's happening to this world?

sorry for late reply guys...just got back from penang(again!)...life's so nice up there...sigh...

malique...not always la, but sometimes...i like to listen to Wan's theory and explaination. very informative. but sometimes too technical laa....hahahah!!

BTW boost defi ...the extractor costed me about RM500 inc. installation. quite some job to install.it took about 2 1/2 hours.a bit pricey, i guess, but bila tarik punya jam....heheh...can say worth every penny...and they actually have 2 types of finishing - chrome or stainless steel...mine is chrome coz i like the yellowish color it turns to after some time...

dunno bout 4-1 extractor, but its more to top end, i guess. but this 4-2-1 also doesnt sacrifice the top end...and it really really improved the torque!

and remember, not all extractors are the same and not all can give u satisfying results. but i guess both powerzone and hot bits are quite compatible coz they have results in black and white...

the most obvious result so far, i guess, is the avanza extractor and those for SP4H engines(campro)...go to their shop and read those articles on the wall...

and they also have the stock available for the cams...

but the most exciting latest project is their supercharger.........yummy..!!but costly laa...around 6k...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Mizi,your car got stolen with your steering lock on?And all this while I thought that having a steering lock which costed me about almost 400 bucks is safe.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Mivec extractor mostly without downpipe (nenas). So be sure to get with the nenas one. Yeah its a good stuff for 4g93.

Yakuza, yeah, it was stolen with steering locked. I guess they changed it with another steering coz the day it's been recovered, it has different steering, owh and the next day, that steering also gone (sape lagi nak curi kat balai polis ?) But, be sure to attach your steering lock la at least the fuckers see the lock their job is more complicated.

shadowfax, something for you to drool - The Largest Online Used Cars Website In Malaysia
The Largest Online Used Cars Website In Malaysia

-cabut-

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Theres no 'best' for modification I guess. But if ur lucky enough to find mivec extractor with downpipe + not expensive, go for it. Another option would be hotbits and powerzone la. Maybe U can try mod other thing first ? filter ? Throttle body ? Intake manifold , err apo lagi eh........ Those are basic basic laa...

malique

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
ampang
steve lance,
i dont know bout other extractor, but after using powerzones 4-2-1 extractor the feeling is different...torque improve, satisfaction guaranteed....

if ur thinking to mod further, eg. performance cams, ported n polished or even blueprinting, i wud suggest go to those tuners shop like mat speed or powerzone... basically they design each of their products to compliment each other... let say powerzone's extractor works best with their cams n port n polished head... dyno proven also....huhuhuhuhu

mine when still stended gaban can only produce 116 bhp 143 torque...after powerzone's extractor, cams, ported n polished head plus emanage to fine tuning.... 139bhp 167 torque...0-100 in 7.35 sec...huhuhu

gtishadowfax...have u been talking to en. zul of powerzone? more technical sampai sometimes pening kepala boleh kena migrain.....hahahah

ReXeR

Aug 9, 2006
my car got hit yesterday :(

had a bad day yesterday..hit by a dark blue wira... :(

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Got in-car TV screens?, The Road Transport Department is looking into the possibility of amending the Road Transport Act to fine motorists who fix television screens and DVD players in their vehicles. State Road Transport Department (JPJ) director Datuk Hassan Yaacob said an amendment could be made under Section 66 of the Road Transport Act 1987 for making vehicle alterations without permission.

“It is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience