Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
For the rims, that's definitely a caliper problem. Just go do caliper/brake kit service. Not that expensive. Less than RM150 for both front wheels. The brake kit comes in a set of 2.

Check first what is wrong. If piston jam then need the kit for service. If pin jam just need to clean and grease back....:biggrin:

Good is expensive loh! Buy ciplak ones sure will regret later......:driver:

Price of Mitsubishi halfcut items are just overpriced in my opinion. These 20 year old used Evo 3 Recaro can cost like RM2000 for a pair. Because of high demand I guess.

If you compare with similar seats from Impreza WRX STI, they cost less than this. Unless it is those special seats from special version STI.

Hi Senpai

I have one nerdy technical question:

The Throttle Body, whats the ideal tweaking?

I tweaked it to RPM1100( when air con is on ) ,its about RPM2100( when air con is off ).

Does it effect the performance?
I noticed that its quite noisy & the "checked engine signal " popped up few times?

Hi Senpai

I tweaked it to RPM1100( when air con is on ) ,its about RPM2100( when air con is off ).

I noticed that its quite noisy & the "checked engine signal " popped up few times?

Then the FICD is not working......:smokin:

Hi Senpai

F1 idling bro. :adore:
Your car got FICD or not? If not, your ISC Valve rosak dy.

Then the FICD is not working......:smokin:

I don't think he got FICD :hmmmm:

check isc. I think u playing with the bypass BISS screw to adjust rpm. if 92 have one.
Don play with biss screw. Is for fine tuned, not to set rpm.:listen:

Top Bottom