sad story - wtb lancer mx - [please don't ketawa]

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Got anyone want to sell their Mitsubishi Lancer MX standard? I think this is the 2nd time i post searching for MX. Last time got 1 seller in penang wts but at that time want to kahwin so no money to spare :d.

On sep 2007 ( my birthday) my wife want a Persona so again i need to korban buy red base line persona with auto trasnmission RM 47K++. So now i cannot tahan la want to buy the lancer mx la. But sadly my budget max rm30k and just ask bank if car year 1996 still can get loan or not..again sadly no loan for 96 but 97 still can..uhuhuh

So if got anybody want to let go their mx within the budget please let me know. Just sms me at 012-9800855 and i will consider.

tq.....uhuuh what a sad story..

Last edited:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Bro :) hope u can find your favaurite car soon :)
good luck for u~

p/s: Dun said found the car d , later said wife pregnant need money for labour ... DoInk ( Just Kidding Dun Put in heart )

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Din realise got people looking for Lancer MX, I got a Red one Ori should be 1997 1.5 DOHC 4G15 Triptonic. Everything is stock standard. Exterior body wise really been thru lots of city beat up thus needs repaint and touch up.

Parts wise i got extra bumpers, fenders, side skirts and even rear spoiler.

The car is kinda in a un cared condition due to my work and my bro and dad is using it for daily driver thus the unattended attention to it coz they treat it just like a normal wira or worst saga.

If ur still interested do leave me a pm, I will describe more in detail. Probrably post up pics and stuff if required.

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Include today, total of 6 time i nego with lancer owner to buy their car but at the end some one tapau me! SERIOUS me no luck of buying this car. The latest is Mitsubishi Lancer MR 1.6 (M). Maybe till the end i will only stuck with persona! Truly Malaysian Car Owner..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dun give up Bro!!! Keep fighting for it n keep looking for it... Sure 1 day u wil success!!! Its how i get my dream car as well!!! Jus keep going on with finding it...

Happy Hunting!!! :biggrin:

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Yeah! maybe 1 day, next month, or maybe next year i can find my target. But the problem is during that time the bank loan also no more. Sometimes thinking that so rugi for me to buy the Persona, but what can i do sacrifice for the need of family..

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
like all of us (at least for me ok), u first need a reliable ride to fetch the family, that is the basic need la .... then this lancer toy can come slow slow, no worries.

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
bump! happy chinese new year...may this year bring luck for me..hunting down the mx..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja,
I am currently using Titan on my E34 . Purchased by previous owner .
Two of them I believe it's leaking cause I can see some oil start accumulating .
Making the ride uncomfortable .

Since Titan carried two years warranty , how much does it cost to service it .

Do we need to make an appointment or I just can drop by and expect to get services by Q . ( first come first serve )

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience