My Silvermania kena scratch badly.me very sad :(

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
yes.just kena scratch recently at Kelana Jaya sumwhere at 1015pm. Here's the stories goes :

Today around 3pm petang I was going to midvalley to cuci2 mata looking for lenglui,window shopping & playing Drift arcade. I've made appointment with bro stopid9 to make deal buying his E7 sideskirt (thanks bro :regular_smile:) During going back to parking basement at midvalley around 7pm that time still ok lagi. Then I'm heading to Kelana Jaya to meet my friend over there for chit chat. I met my friend at one of mamak restaurant (Restoran Hakim or Hakeem sumthing like that)beside balai polis kelana jaya. After that,while waiting for my appointment I'm going up to 1st floor cyber cafe (can't recall the name). Oh ya that time my car is park in front of that CC.I notice there is 3 bunch of kiddos (which I believe a college student or school lever) lepak2 in front of that CC staircase. But I dont care so much laa. Then when reach appointment time me going to meet bro stopid9 at Esso Sunway. That time me not notice yet. After closed the deal me make u-turn and go to Caltex petrol station and there you go.... cannot tell further anymore coz me very2 sad (confirm cannot masturbate tonight before go to sleep) hehehe :)

To that 3 mofos kiddos who you think are very2 cool & terer playing online games e.g Dota,CS,NFS carbon etc wait aar you tomorrow morning I came over to that place looking for you guys.hehehehe.Dont let me saw you again haa kiddos.You will eat my bare foot & hand tomorrow morning :)

p/s : dear beloved members, any recommendation to help me remove that scratch apart from spray it?is there any special wax or claybar or sumthing that can do the job?

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
just sent to those car wash ppl or spray shop, let them use the polish machine to remove it, i dont think by hand u can remove it.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
you can try the autospa at ampang area/tun razak.. they might be able to help..

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
too bad la, i know your feeling, coz my lancer also kena langgar by stupid kembara la.

on very jam traffic, kembara jump Q untill beside of me, then i don1 let him jump my Q and i go ahead lo, then that fucker like did not see my car or wat la, keep going and langgar me. SOHAI BETUL.

But im a bit lucky, only scratch on driver side fender nia. no koyak or kemek...thanks god

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
me at kelana jaya at the moment.waiting patiently for that kiddos.hehehehe :) yum yum its a very long time since me not belasah people yum yum :)

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
wah....the scratch damm geng......me scared lar.....

nicknick

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
Bro,

Sorry to hear that. If you want to DIY, try Meguiars SCRATCH X. "May help you eliminate fine scratches!!" Or else you have to pay professional a visit.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
make sure u snap their face "before & after" kena belasah by you...hehehe

sori bout that...by looking at the scratches, i think still polishable...no need respray bro. any car details shop can easliy kawdin 4u...gud luck bro

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
bro nicknick,

Thanks!will find the meguiars after this :)

BTW WHERE IS THE FUCKING KIDDOS LAAAA!I HAVE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR 2 HOURS ALREADY.GRRRRR.aummmm aummmmmm.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
bro Jacek,

Thanks bro :) my steering lock is ready at my table this moment :) yum yum :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam & Hi to all ZTH forumers,
My office mate car was stolen last nite 25/3/2012.
Stolen at seri kinabalu, wangsa maju, seksyen 10. Last seen at 11pm last nite.
Plate reg. number JFT 1551 White, Evo6 Engine, Evo6 Bodykit.
If u seen this car please call police or my fren directly Amir at 019-233 4441
Tqvm.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience