Sacrifices!!!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
axxell..hey...how's city harvest laa...lol...i heard the place dem maju edi...i missed 1yr anni lar..gotta work

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
some of the girl will fall in love to the GUY's car before they fall in love to that GUY

thats why there is always a PIMP my ride out there waiting for the girls....

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
PocketRocket said:
axxell..hey...how's city harvest laa...lol...i heard the place dem maju edi...i missed 1yr anni lar..gotta work
aha justin,
u still remember me arr... wakkaka... chc quite maju adi la serious... now running on 3 camera's... top class electronic systems... quite kewl la...
ahaha but me quite slack adi la... going on and off recently... what happen to u la...? MIA for a long time adi... the last i saw u if not mistaken last year arr ?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
axxell..ya man,sure i remember ler...u know,i know the reason lar..lolx....
3 cams...fuuh..top end systems..omg...if happen to go anytime soon,send my best regards to pastor kevin orait...

okok..sorry hijack topic...back to discussions....i wudnt want a girl thet loves my car 1st...thats so low

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
axxell:but have u ever come across a guy who dont like their girls to love cars n machines?havent right? :frown:

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
yuh_woei said:
some of the girl will fall in love to the GUY's car before they fall in love to that GUY

if u bring benz to pick me up i wont tumpang,if u bring R34,i'll drag on the rear bumper even if u dont let me to tumpang ur car.
haha!! :biggrin:

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Shes on period / bad mood la. Just say you want her, stop talking and bragging about the other girl (car) :D

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hi.. nicole here..
well, for me i'd want to search for a bf who loves cars as much as i do.. but there was a minor problem also.. my ex loves cars too.. owned a honda EG with vtec.. but he always scolded me for hanging at my friend's workshop and wasting my money adding accessories or changing the exhaust.. while he could spend thousands modifying his car.. changed his car engine, bought adjustable tein suspension n etc.. unfair! lol..
for now, if a guy doesn't even like cars i won't consider going out with him as in dating.. will stay as friends.. hehe..

nakata86

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
for me i'd choose my gf if its between the car and her. why, because car u can buy one with money, but not love. and, u can always find a same car model but not the same gf. mah 2 cents.

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
nakata86 said:
for me i'd choose my gf if its between the car and her. why, because car u can buy one with money, but not love. and, u can always find a same car model but not the same gf. mah 2 cents.
Don't you get it mate. If she make you choose in between a car and her, she is just being ridiculous, so why would you want a ridiculous love for?

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
nicole_nic said:
hi.. nicole here..
well, for me i'd want to search for a bf who loves cars as much as i do.. but there was a minor problem also.. my ex loves cars too.. owned a honda EG with vtec.. but he always scolded me for hanging at my friend's workshop and wasting my money adding accessories or changing the exhaust.. while he could spend thousands modifying his car.. changed his car engine, bought adjustable tein suspension n etc.. unfair! lol..
for now, if a guy doesn't even like cars i won't consider going out with him as in dating.. will stay as friends.. hehe..
thats common, men are born with overwhelming ego.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yuh_woei said:

there are girls that like the car first then the driver? hmmmmm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frenz,

I have some problem with my car engine. :hmmmm:
It will jerk/turn off while still moving when I press the clutch to shift from high gear to low gear and when slow down at trafic light. It happen quite frequent unless if I keep on accelerating the engine. This only happen when I turn on the aircond.
Fyi, I'm using engine Silvertop 20V that fix into toyota AE111.
Appreciate your help/idea on how to solve this problem.

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience