Sacrifices!!!!

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
yuh_woei said:
some of the girl will fall in love to the GUY's car before they fall in love to that GUY

thats why there is always a PIMP my ride out there waiting for the girls....
if u bring benz to pick me up i wont tumpang,if u bring R34,i'll drag on the rear bumper even if u dont let me to tumpang ur car.
haha!! :biggrin:

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Shes on period / bad mood la. Just say you want her, stop talking and bragging about the other girl (car) :D

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hi.. nicole here..
well, for me i'd want to search for a bf who loves cars as much as i do.. but there was a minor problem also.. my ex loves cars too.. owned a honda EG with vtec.. but he always scolded me for hanging at my friend's workshop and wasting my money adding accessories or changing the exhaust.. while he could spend thousands modifying his car.. changed his car engine, bought adjustable tein suspension n etc.. unfair! lol..
for now, if a guy doesn't even like cars i won't consider going out with him as in dating.. will stay as friends.. hehe..

nakata86

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
for me i'd choose my gf if its between the car and her. why, because car u can buy one with money, but not love. and, u can always find a same car model but not the same gf. mah 2 cents.

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
nakata86 said:
for me i'd choose my gf if its between the car and her. why, because car u can buy one with money, but not love. and, u can always find a same car model but not the same gf. mah 2 cents.
Don't you get it mate. If she make you choose in between a car and her, she is just being ridiculous, so why would you want a ridiculous love for?

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
nicole_nic said:
hi.. nicole here..
well, for me i'd want to search for a bf who loves cars as much as i do.. but there was a minor problem also.. my ex loves cars too.. owned a honda EG with vtec.. but he always scolded me for hanging at my friend's workshop and wasting my money adding accessories or changing the exhaust.. while he could spend thousands modifying his car.. changed his car engine, bought adjustable tein suspension n etc.. unfair! lol..
for now, if a guy doesn't even like cars i won't consider going out with him as in dating.. will stay as friends.. hehe..
thats common, men are born with overwhelming ego.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yuh_woei said:
some of the girl will fall in love to the GUY's car before they fall in love to that GUY

thats why there is always a PIMP my ride out there waiting for the girls....

there are girls that like the car first then the driver? hmmmmm

nakata86

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Crashvenom said:
Don't you get it mate. If she make you choose in between a car and her, she is just being ridiculous, so why would you want a ridiculous love for?
No maite. haha. tahts why love is blind. =)
Studying in aussie as well? i can see that from ure mate slang. haha. which part of oz?

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
Crashvenom said:
Crash ... I think it depends on the person man ...
For some car is their first wife and for some it aint ...... So when it actually boils down to car or ur lady they tend to choose the latter.......

But the hard fact is that its really sad when you have to choose between ur gurl or car ..... Should find an understanding gurl with the ability to respect what you fancy ...

Pity pity :afraid:

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
nakata86 said:
No maite. haha. tahts why love is blind. =)
Studying in aussie as well? i can see that from ure mate slang. haha. which part of oz?
No no, Im in Malaysia. Just because of my work nature in Medical Tourism that I adapt to certain accent or slang. Everyday I'm meeting european, australian, english... american and list go on. Please forgive me for being a little slangish! Hehe.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
OOoooOOOoo.. i lurve shoes.. especially the 4inches stilettos.. i've a few pairs of it in my car.. but if i'd to choose between buying shoes or modifying my car, i'd spend my money on my car instead.. without any second thought.. straight from my purse.. lol anything for my precious car

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
elainenicklaus said:
not normal love cars u know.
love till can overnight in the car.
bang a bit will cry 1 that kind.
so i found a kaki, can pm me his contact?

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Does he get jealous when you wash the car?

How does he react when you put your finger in the exhaust pipe, or when you mop the headers?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
honestly i think the question abt choosing ur other half or ur car is ridiculous. how can u compare? like u asking to choose between a house and a job. it doesnt make sense la, everyone has their own hobbies/interest and it shouldn't have any conflict with relationshps, unless his hobby/interest is visiting papaya farms la.. ridiculous man.. >.<

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
boggysv said:
Does he get jealous when you wash the car?

How does he react when you put your finger in the exhaust pipe, or when you mop the headers?
he got pisssed when i TALK bout cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's a Video of Kazama Autowork's 2:28:249 Lap through the Racelogic VBox Lite. The FD2 Honda Civic Type-R ran on full race slicks within the Racecar / Time Attack Machines category. What we couldn't really figure out is the Driver, Lai Wee Sing's controversial downshift style. Is there a reason why he isn't revving enough in his heel and toe to match...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience