Sacrifices!!!!

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
ambayah said:
Shes on period / bad mood la. Just say you want her, stop talking and bragging about the other girl (car) :D
a guy got period meh?m i going to say i want him ar?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i'd be so happy if my bf loves cars as much as i do.. lol.. no funny questions.. i think by asking to choose between a car and that someone is really ridiculous.. it's like a girl asking her bf "if both me and your mom fell into the sea, who would u save first?".. it's as ridiculous as that.. i never in a million years would ask my bf that kind of stupid question.. lol

Last edited:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
if a gal ask me to do like this

if you tell me to cry for you...i could

if you tell me to die for you....i would...

Last edited:

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
rollakid:should i ask him "weh buddy u want me to love u or u want me to love ur car?"

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
well i have always had this problem not only with my ex-gfs, I guess there are majority of girls or even parents for the matter will not understand about our love for cars, most think we just like to show-off modding cars and driving fast. as for the current moment, i am about to get married to the love of my life and she to does not understand my passion so to say about cars but one thing i appreciate and love her is that she never interferes with my hobby. the same has to be done by me which is not to overdo things. when you scold your loved ones after she accidentally bumps your car...you are wrong, when you spend more time in the workshop or looking at your car than her...you are wrong, when you complain after buying something for her and then spend tons of money on your car...you are wrong. basically what i am saying is, do justice and be fair to your loved ones, cars are our passion they are not our lives. the person you wake up to and comfort you all your life until you are old is your life.

In the mean time, speed and drift all you wan, but take care of the ones you love. cheers.

Last edited:

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
:rock: yo,

i totally agree with u..wat u had say..
i use to hv tis behavior when i first ****** with my gf..
just love car like Crazy..and always left her behind..

but now i wont..do justice and be fair to your loved ones
is the best ways to last longer..

:tee: :tee: :tee:

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
continue doing wat u like..
other half n car is not the same thing

can u spend ur next 40 years with the same car?

Cavey

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Msia
TrueBlueZ said:
well i have always had this problem not only with my ex-gfs, I guess there are majority of girls or even parents for the matter will not understand about our love for cars, most think we just like to show-off modding cars and driving fast. as for the current moment, i am about to get married to the love of my life and she to does not understand my passion so to say about cars but one thing i appreciate and love her is that she never interferes with my hobby. the same has to be done by me which is not to overdo things. when you scold your loved ones after she accidentally bumps your car...you are wrong, when you spend more time in the workshop or looking at your car than her...you are wrong, when you complain after buying something for her and then spend tons of money on your car...you are wrong. basically what i am saying is, do justice and be fair to your loved ones, cars are our passion they are not our lives. the person you wake up to and comfort you all your life until you are old is your life.

In the mean time, speed and drift all you wan, but take care of the ones you love. cheers.

Way to go buddy!I think this is the deepest msg in this thread :rock:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
AXXeLL said:
i'm sorry to say... i think this question abit lame la...

i never came across any girl who is unhappy at a guy who loves and cherish his machine...

if yet this situation arrises... i would say the patner deserves to be dumped... cos he/she's going against the person's interst...
guy who loves and cherish his machine..........wrong cause machine are meant to be abuse........

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
nicole_nic said:
i'd be so happy if my bf loves cars as much as i do.. lol.. no funny questions.. i think by asking to choose between a car and that someone is really ridiculous.. it's like a girl asking her bf "if both me and your mom fell into the sea, who would u save first?".. it's as ridiculous as that.. i never in a million years would ask my bf that kind of stupid question.. lol
Actually Nic, there's an answer for that. Has anyone asked you the "If you drove by in a 2-seater and saw me, a dying man and a doctor at a deserted bus stop, what would you?"

There's an answer for that too. It's just a matter of how willing you are to go :D

The answer for your first one is : I'd save my mom. Then I'd jump and be with you forever.
(As stupid an answer that may be, it has shut a lot of girls up...)

The answer for the 2nd one : Give the doc and the dying man the car to go to the hospital and spend quality time with you while waiting for the next bus / ride home.

:D

And my gf never would get between me and my car. She knows me too well to try. :D

As for Elainenicklaus (Sorry about spelling) : If you are a guy faced with that situation, you really seriously need to sit down with your girl and talk terms and boundaries.

If you a girl faced with that situation... WTF? Are there really guys out there who don't like cars?!?! FAGS!! :D (Joking)

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
i think everyone knows that im a girl gua..
anyone out there thinks taht im a guy? :biggrin:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
well, i just think that if either your gf or bf can't accept your passion for cars then might as well don't be together.. i can't stand those who complains and doesn't support what u do.. everyone has their own hobby and interest.. my ex used to go clubbing alot but i never stop him from doing so.. coz that's what he likes to do! i even ironed his clothes for him.. whatever it is, the partner should be understanding enuff

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, All!

Recently, in order to fulfill demand from cosmetically inclined consumers in Malaysia market, number of brands of engine oil packed in metal cans (ala Japan import style) are emerging in local market....

1) Sumo: Sumo International | The Absolute SUMO Power
2) Torqnm: http://torqnm.com/
3) Daiki: daikioil « daikioil
4) Qmax: qmax car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience