Sacrifices!!!!

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
nicole_nic said:
well, i just think that if either your gf or bf can't accept your passion for cars then might as well don't be together.. i can't stand those who complains and doesn't support what u do.. everyone has their own hobby and interest.. my ex used to go clubbing alot but i never stop him from doing so.. coz that's what he likes to do! i even ironed his clothes for him.. whatever it is, the partner should be understanding enuff
wah... :congrats: here :congrats:there... :congrats: with my leg too....
Elaine, put your leg down, .. oh.. it's ok, you are wearing jean... :tee:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
elainenicklaus said:
can i agree nicole by showing my legs up?
Only after you have had a good bath. hehehehe

I guess if there was a "choose one" situation where it's a stupid question involved, might as well just ask her back, "Hey, do you still want this relationship or not? If yes, don't ask stupid questions. If no, then I need to call another girl already."
hahahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't get it Elaine.. are you saying that you told the guy to choose between u and his car or did he say choose between him and your car?

Aiya either way la. Set boundaries and limits. I mean, you don't diss my family and I don't diss yours man. Other than that we'll get along just fiiine :D

Ps-I really didn't know for sure if u were a guy or a girl. I don't really particularly bother anyway.

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
have some torelance lar in a relationship. guys don't spend most of the time yam char talking about car, go half-cut shop find good deals, go workshop see ppl do up your car, at night go racing and tt ... you know it when your in a relationship something have to be given up ( not give up all ) a little bit. think girl will only ask this question when you really are very bad at managing your free time between her and your car.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
nicole_nic said:
well, i just think that if either your gf or bf can't accept your passion for cars then might as well don't be together.. i can't stand those who complains and doesn't support what u do.. everyone has their own hobby and interest.. my ex used to go clubbing alot but i never stop him from doing so.. coz that's what he likes to do! i even ironed his clothes for him.. whatever it is, the partner should be understanding enuff
good post! nicole, are you available? :biggrin:

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
nicole, u find find tonnes of guys here in ZTH who are into cars...hehehe... see, blacksamurai already offer...hehahaha...

maybe next time ZTH become like matching site for dating...hehehee:biggrin:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
nicole_nic said:
thank u ppl for agree-ing with me.. lol :) but anyhow, i do hope i could get a bf who's into cars as well! :)
nicole, you have more than 10,000 zth male member for you to pick.

Let's say 50% are occupied and 20% are married, you still have 30%, which is close 3,000 zth member availalble here.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
haha.. thought they choose me instead me choosing them! just jk.. hehe..
i'm choosy maybe :P

BlackSamurai said:

Let's say 50% are occupied and 20% are married, you still have 30%, which is close 3,000 zth member availalble here.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
nicole_nic said:
haha.. thought they choose me instead me choosing them! just jk.. hehe..
i'm choosy maybe :P
you need to be choosy. It's your rights. :D

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
BlackSamurai said:

erm.... i BELONG to the 30% :vroam:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience