RX-8 mazdaspeed bodykit, where to buy?

omnikron

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
hi guys, my family just added a RX-8 to the stable and was looking at bolting on the full set of Mazdaspeed bodykit.

where is the best place to be asking for such an item within the klang valley region? what kind of damage am i roughly looking at?

a side question. my RX-8 is auto, does it automatically means it's the 197hp version, or does the 230hp comes in auto also. if the higher power spec comes with auto, how do i check which version is mine?

i'm really new to rotaries, but my family seem to enjoy it very much. the fuel consumption seems to be the same as an EVO so it's still acceptable.

i would love some feedback, but please be gentle with me, i bruise easily.

:regular_smile:

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
omnikron said:
hi guys, my family just added a RX-8 to the stable and was looking at bolting on the full set of Mazdaspeed bodykit.

where is the best place to be asking for such an item within the klang valley region? what kind of damage am i roughly looking at?

a side question. my RX-8 is auto, does it automatically means it's the 197hp version, or does the 230hp comes in auto also. if the higher power spec comes with auto, how do i check which version is mine?

i'm really new to rotaries, but my family seem to enjoy it very much. the fuel consumption seems to be the same as an EVO so it's still acceptable.

Congrats on the RX-8, Please join us at http://www.rx8club.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38
under the malaysian rx8 database

Hmmm... Mazdaspeed yeah? I've got the front and sides...
if your are looking at a full kit which is mazdaspeed (front sides rear and spoiler)itself...comes painted... you are looking at about RM16k without frieght add another RM1829 for the original painted side mirors....

I can find some lubangs for u in this sense....if you are really interested

all autos are limited to 197hp.
Checking for high specs... do you have the dsc off button on your right hand side, right above the coin box?
there ar 4 versions
1. RX-8 Auto 197hp
2. RX-8 5speed manual 197hp
3. High spec RX-8 auto aka Type-E 197hp
4. High spec 6speed manual aka Type-S 230hp

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
If you want to find out the power of your car, dyno is the best solution..... Boony have a lot of lobang, he's the MAN....

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
no lar ...not da man la...

just helping out nia...... say until i so kuat pula...hahha

he was reffering to the power on papers bro...;)

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
boonyloh said:
no lar ...not da man la...

just helping out nia...... say until i so kuat pula...hahha

he was reffering to the power on papers bro...;)
On paper looks a bit deceiving nia....

omnikron

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
hmmm still thinking, because i am currently away from Malaysia so i can only do some paper research.

can you itemize the cost of each part? and is it possible to order and fit it from malaysia's mazda dealer?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
omnikron said:
hmmm still thinking, because i am currently away from Malaysia so i can only do some paper research.

can you itemize the cost of each part? and is it possible to order and fit it from malaysia's mazda dealer?
Local Mazda dealer doesnt n wont bring bodykit in..... Even they do, they'll charge you more than 20k... So are you willing to pay for that?..... To get exact quote from Mazda, you have call them yourself..... Or check the web and survey around..... Check www.japanparts.com

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya

Lennon said:
Local Mazda dealer doesnt n wont bring bodykit in..... Even they do, they'll charge you more than 20k... So are you willing to pay for that?..... To get exact quote from Mazda, you have call them yourself..... Or check the web and survey around..... Check www.japanparts.com
This is where our bro bought his RE Amemiya's CF GT Wing? More than 5 grand rite, Lennon? got any taxes from customs?

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
RERider said:
This is where our bro bought his RE Amemiya's CF GT Wing? More than 5 grand rite, Lennon? got any taxes from customs?
I bought it in SG and installed there as well, so no tax.....:_:

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
You can try authorised mazda dealer from Singapore. Check out www.mazda.com.sg

They are having a promotion now for mazdaspeed bodykits. I am not sure how much is it tho. But worth finding out.

Donkey

omnikron said:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Lennon, u're still awake? they're still in genting.....a long break dunno where to go? Let's go singapore we help vincent to get a kosong 13B-MSP back to Msia......sound good?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
RERider said:
Lennon, u're still awake? they're still in genting.....a long break dunno where to go? Let's go singapore we help vincent to get a kosong 13B-MSP back to Msia......sound good?
Sure ah??? Singapore dont have engine kosong... Heard that some RX8s looking for engine kosong at KL too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greeting all sifus in zth..
i am driving satria neo with campro engine and recently acquired a set of second hand matspeed 260 in/ex high camshaft. i also manage to acquired sard fuel regulator and a set of adjustable campulley.
my question is:-
1) is it normal for high camshaft to have the same degree?. ie 260 for intake and 260 for exhaust.
2) how do i tune my engine in relation to this cam degree? ie how much fuel pressure and campulley advance and retard setting.

thanx and hope...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience