Matspeed high camshaft's degree

J Neo

Oct 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
greeting all sifus in zth..
i am driving satria neo with campro engine and recently acquired a set of second hand matspeed 260 in/ex high camshaft. i also manage to acquired sard fuel regulator and a set of adjustable campulley.
my question is:-
1) is it normal for high camshaft to have the same degree?. ie 260 for intake and 260 for exhaust.
2) how do i tune my engine in relation to this cam degree? ie how much fuel pressure and campulley advance and retard setting.

thanx and hope zth sifus can lend me some pointer.. peace:driver:

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
Bring your car to some pomen who knows what are they doing..ask their oppinion, do some research from internet, or better yet go to a reputable tuning shops.

katz79

Oct 11, 2008
u can ask for g car care or dori-dori. they are pretty well in campro mod. they have been on malaysian super series since all these year. u can try that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, identify where your throttle body (TB) is. Since my Myvi is still using cable (and not electronic) I just locate where the cable is and voila, there's my TB.

Ensure you remember how the vacuum hoses and what not are connected. You do not want to mess this up as it can adversely affect your fuel consumption and performance.

Look for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience