RRC/RBC Intake Manifold

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Hey guys...

Just wondering... does anyone know how much the RRC or RBC intake manifold cost in Malaysia?

I know the RBC runs about $250 USD in the states roughly... so how much do they cost here in Malaysia?

Also... what size is the stock throttle body for the DC5R? 62mm?

If i change my intake manifold, would it be necessary to change the throttle body as well? I don't think so right? But lets say i want to go with a 70mm throttle body... would it be best to port the intake to match the throttle body size?

Last edited:

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
so....if u're thinking of going to a k24..its better to put in a rbc...for a k20a..a skunk2 intake manifold is better....is that true?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
so....if u're thinking of going to a k24..its better to put in a rbc...for a k20a..a skunk2 intake manifold is better....is that true?
for a stock/mild k20a... the best manifold (with tuning) would have to be the RRC (FD2R) intake manifold.

thats why i was asking how much an RRC would set me back...

the only problem with going RRC though is that i wont be able to reuse my current AEM V2 intake. :bawling:

Skunk2 would be best for a built engine (cams, valves, pistons, etc.) because the powerband peaks later.

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
rm1600++ if im not mistaken. JC racing.

p/s: i might be wrong. just trying 2 help.

Red-Cover

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
few days ago i ask is rm1600,but if u can get the bargained price like that i suggest u better be hurry!
cause the honda service centre selling rm2000...
on the other hand,RRC intake monifold was 64mm. means if plan to plugg in then u have to bore ur stock t/b to 64mm...or otherwise switch to 70mm t/b if possible?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys ! dont know if this is the right place to ask,

but is there any way to transfer a number plate from an old car to another old car?

Am thinking of selling my seg, but i wanna maintain the number plate onto my civic.

I heard last time you could get a motorcycle (new), to use that as a "middleman".

does anyone know if that technique still applies, or any other way?

thanks in advance to all responders
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience