RRC/RBC Intake Manifold

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Hey guys...

Just wondering... does anyone know how much the RRC or RBC intake manifold cost in Malaysia?

I know the RBC runs about $250 USD in the states roughly... so how much do they cost here in Malaysia?

Also... what size is the stock throttle body for the DC5R? 62mm?

If i change my intake manifold, would it be necessary to change the throttle body as well? I don't think so right? But lets say i want to go with a 70mm throttle body... would it be best to port the intake to match the throttle body size?

Last edited:

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
so....if u're thinking of going to a k24..its better to put in a rbc...for a k20a..a skunk2 intake manifold is better....is that true?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
so....if u're thinking of going to a k24..its better to put in a rbc...for a k20a..a skunk2 intake manifold is better....is that true?
for a stock/mild k20a... the best manifold (with tuning) would have to be the RRC (FD2R) intake manifold.

thats why i was asking how much an RRC would set me back...

the only problem with going RRC though is that i wont be able to reuse my current AEM V2 intake. :bawling:

Skunk2 would be best for a built engine (cams, valves, pistons, etc.) because the powerband peaks later.

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
rm1600++ if im not mistaken. JC racing.

p/s: i might be wrong. just trying 2 help.

Red-Cover

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
few days ago i ask is rm1600,but if u can get the bargained price like that i suggest u better be hurry!
cause the honda service centre selling rm2000...
on the other hand,RRC intake monifold was 64mm. means if plan to plugg in then u have to bore ur stock t/b to 64mm...or otherwise switch to 70mm t/b if possible?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WLB 9006.. Its Produa Kelisa.. With "P" sticker.. the owner might workin in Jusco 1utama and live in taman tun dr ismail based on his attire and he drove ther.. if anyone ever ecounter this car, plz teach him sum lessson and manner how to drive properly on the road.. Today i drove out the myvi that i just received yesterday. its totally stock.. no modification.. story hapen like dis.. i went to fetch my younger sis from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience