Ron95 which brands works best for your car?

Ron95 brands that you like the most

• BHP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caltex

• Petron

• Petronas

• Shell

• Total voters

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone has all the member cards of all petrol brands?

Pump any petrol also can get points lol

Biodiesel !!! Mcdonald's french fries wakakkaa

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb

i only have petronas haha
so far the best for me is mobil. shell is fuel-save but a bit sluggish, petronas is just ok lor. car is satria 1.5SE.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

i only have petronas haha
so far the best for me is mobil. shell is fuel-save but a bit sluggish, petronas is just ok lor. car is satria 1.5SE.
I have a wira 1.5...same engine as yours. I also feel the car is sluggish when using shell but fuel save..just so so. The 1st time i pumped primax 95, i can feel the difference already. The previous version of petronas RON95 sucks, just like BHP. Now the advanced BHP petrol is good.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Having all the cards, I don't think can collect enough points to change anything......:biggrin:

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
i like to mix petronas 95 with shell 95...sometimes if i want to do clean the carbon in engine, i mix petronas 97 with shell 97...so far mixing these 2 petrol seems make my car feels smooth.....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
waiting tesco/carrefour (or izzit aeon big now?)/mydin/giant to open their petrol station..

just like in the UK :dontknow:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Having all the cards, I don't think can collect enough points to change anything......:biggrin:
Can can..must often travel from johor to KL then to Penang haha...sure can. Actually the points can be changed to petrol right? I don't know bout others but Petronas mesra card can.

waiting tesco/carrefour (or izzit aeon big now?)/mydin/giant to open their petrol station..

just like in the UK :dontknow:
In msia they'll provide Neptune only...fuel is dominated by Petronas..gotta get license from them which is, well, almost impossible.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
In msia they'll provide Neptune only...fuel is dominated by Petronas..gotta get license from them which is, well, almost impossible.
Well, those hypermarkets love to buy things in bulk and control the price from there.....

if only they could bought petrol/diesel (no additives) by the barrels from Petronas Dagangan and put control the price from there... :hmmmm:

Sure, the fuel have no performance/efficient/lubricating boosting additives but with very competitive pricing (borderline insane if the stations are close together), but who am i to complain

Oops! forgot to take my meds :vroam:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i like to mix petronas 95 with shell 95...sometimes if i want to do clean the carbon in engine, i mix petronas 97 with shell 97...so far mixing these 2 petrol seems make my car feels smooth.....
Wah! you are better than both their R&D team......:adore:

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Can can..must often travel from johor to KL then to Penang haha...sure can. Actually the points can be changed to petrol right? I don't know bout others but Petronas mesra card can.

You are very right. Last time they wanted to open business for 24hours also got shot down because they say will harm the smaller traders. Open Petrol station and harm Petronas?....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Yeah. I work for Exxonmobil. :biggrin:

But I get taxed for it so pros and cons
Oh! the discounts becomes a benefit in kind, but okay mah! even in top tax bracket you pay 26%, so still save 74%....:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah. I work for Exxonmobil. :biggrin:

But I get taxed for it so pros and cons
You sounded like we arent getting taxed for it :thefinger:

In the end, still discount a lot! Btw, any limit per month? And how to redeem the discount? By using a card supplied by the company?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

In the end, still discount a lot! Btw, any limit per month? And how to redeem the discount? By using a card supplied by the company?
That is what I asked too. If under quota we can help.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Model: Honda EG8
Loyal Usage: Petronas Primax 95. Cuz of Treatspoints and Mesra. Better pickup and smooth driving.
Worst fuel: Shell. Kinda lost some smooth acceleration. And it did very very very minimal fuel saving, almost negligible. Lol.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

That is what I asked too. If under quota we can help.....:biggrin::biggrin:
It comes in the form of rebates in my bills end of the month. Maximum rebate is 1000 but I hit about 300 at most every month.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some info....

regarding external fuel gauges.

Are they plug and play?
Do they depend on the capacity of the fuel tank?
Where can i get one? any normal accesory shop? brothers?
I know their not 100% accurate....anybody using them...can u testify to this fact?
How much roughly do they cost?

Coz im using a starlet dashboard but my fuel tank is a daihatsu...so the starlet fuel gauge and the daihatsu float in the tank were not compatible.

Please share....thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience