Ron 97

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys Guys...The drop in the price of Ron 97 is not because of government subsidies or anything like that. It is because of a drop in prices of global crude oil prices. So there is no need to thank the government for lowering the price of Ron 97. In Europe, Australia and USA and other parts of the world, prices of fuel goes up and down like a share market everyday.
Hi all,

I agreed with TOMEI-R statement above. My experience in Japan & Taiwan, I saw the pump attendance set the price at petrol pump once every 2 weeks. Sometimes up and sometimes down. In Australia, if you are at rural area, the price is cheaper compared to major cities like Sydney. They event put the price per gallon or litre as advert to fight with surrounding petrol kiosks.:driver:
i remembered that Japan also got slightly different between the cities and kampung area right?

bluebirdgt

Dec 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi reccaoji,

In Japan, maybe. Never experience visiting japanese kampung :D

Malaysia should implement it too as it will boost SME business in rural area and benefit our kampung people.

Kagerosan

Known Member
Oct 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
rempit tonight !!! i've been using ron97 since i got my first car october 2010. here i post my rating on the ron97 fuel..
vpower racing > synergy F-1 > vpower > infinity 2x > petronas primax97 > techron 97

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi reccaoji,

In Japan, maybe. Never experience visiting japanese kampung :D

Malaysia should implement it too as it will boost SME business in rural area and benefit our kampung people.
hahaha...i know coz had lived in japanese kampung but rarely go to the big cities...

ur idea is true but here...still have to think the respons from the rakyat

rempit tonight !!! i've been using ron97 since i got my first car october 2010. here i post my rating on the ron97 fuel..
vpower racing > synergy F-1 > vpower > infinity 2x > petronas primax97 > techron 97
i only use ron95 but surely will be using vpower racing for uphill run...

katanakote123

May 10, 2012
Sabah
Use RON 95 + Whiskey(More older more good) = 100plus fuel

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
we are lucky our petrol price still lower than other countries...try drive in UK or what soeve..1.78pound per liter times 5...so consider cheap right haha...last month when i calculate my expenses in uk, ive spent 275 pounds for only 2 weeks driving...hmm times 5...calculate no more...:rofl:

hmm i got no issue with my old cars...ron95 sufficient enough for me even in track day...any one here can prove your engine 'kong' using ron95?

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Crude Oil price when up and down many times and still going down but RON 97 now only go down 10 sen... hai...

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
been using RON95 with me er34 ever since i got the car... no prob so far.... tried RON 97 before... not much difference... maybe my butt-dyno is not good... hahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whut parts do i need?

do i need to change ecu to manual ecu?

any important info should be known bfor conversion?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience