Road Kill : What hav u run over

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
dalam hati ada taman :D

wanna post pix of my cats... but both of them have left us in 2010 (19 yo) and 2011 (15yo)...both died due to same sickness.. renal failure which is common in old cats.

nowadays feeding about 6 stray cats in my housing area... sometimes bring them in and sit watch tv with them :D
I tot u bring them on a joy ride..:biggrin:
Wonder how they tolerate being in a car.
I did bring rabbit in a car before and they dont look happy all the way.
And..no i have never ran over a rabbit before.
Cook them? Yes of course when there are too many and no one wants to buy them.

Those whom familiar with the road from Gemencheh to Tampin will know that its dangerous at night as there can be cow or buffalo sitting in the middle of the road.
Last time had an accident soo bad that the satria involved was totally smashed up front. Lucky the drive escape unhurt. The buffalo died on the spot.
An on coming driver was not so lucky as the 1st driver was going soo fast that the buffalo he hit was flung into the opposite lane and hit by his car. Car also smashed.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hit a cat once. Saw it crossing the road, so slowed down. As he pass I went ahead, the cat turn back. Could hear "kluck" then look at rear view mirror, the cat running away. Not yet use up their nine lives....:biggrin:

Killed many bugs when driving kampung road at night. Next morning can see them smashed on the grill and bumper....

Wasmo

500 RPM
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Would like to share my experience :biggrin: Just had my suspension done up and I went out for test run to feel the car. I was going quite fast and suddenly the dog came out of no where and it hit my left side of the bumper. My foglight broke, my bumper cracked and my "banana leaf" broke too and its dangling now:bawling:no time to fix it. The bumper had some dog fur thou. I don't think the dog survived that hit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U had eggs which are not even molded into living things yet. :bawling:
Egg different. Not yet fully grown yet and don't even have a solid figure. Unless u say eating eggs that already have grown legs or etcs. Same like u won't feel guilty masturbating :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Hit a cat once. Saw it crossing the road, so slowed down. As he pass I went ahead, the cat turn back. Could hear "kluck" then look at rear view mirror, the cat running away. Not yet use up their nine lives....:biggrin:

Killed many bugs when driving kampung road at night. Next morning can see them smashed on the grill and bumper....
Hate those, on the way to Johor one time, lots of people had to stopped at Petrol Stations to clean the windscreen. Almost whole car covered with them. Worse case, some petrol stations was full with them, can't even stop to clean and had to continue driving to one that has lesser bugs..

All under those lights...from top to the ground....guess all thought was light from heaven :rofl:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

Thats the problem i dont understand.
Why is it they turn back?
They make so much effort to run across the road and suddenly decided to turn back.
What even weird is that cat's eye are located in the front so they must see what is ahead of them even if the car is moving.

Cow just playing cow. They ignore everything even a lorry when crossing the road.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They make so much effort to run across the road and suddenly decided to turn back.
What even weird is that cat's eye are located in the front so they must see what is ahead of them even if the car is moving.

Cow just playing cow. They ignore everything even a lorry when crossing the road.
Cow: Cat has nine lives, I believe I would have more since the only difference between our breed is just 2 words. C"at" and C"ow" and I'm bigger.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, some of my cats were killed because of young punks speeding at housing area. In front of my house got a bump and yet some of my cats were killed because of these pathetic drivers.

Just too bad I don't get to catch who was the culprit. Would bloody break his face for speeding in housing area...:mad:

Kids could have been killed even if it is not my cats.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Never ran over anything but here was what interesting.
I was following this car behind cat pop out roadside suddenly and decided to cross in full speed. Driver wouldn't notice become it came from side. It was "oh mann it is gona get crushed".
So it ran...until gotten itself to car undercarriage without struck by wheels...straight goes under from side! Only now it realized it is in deepshit. I can see the cat struggle due to shock, like those normal reaction when cat roll-jumping whatever. Still driver did not noticed and goes on, dude survived after car move forward, cat decided to U-turn back to the side where it started to pop up from. LOL

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yah! not sure why too. Already almost to the other side, then U turn. Maybe a dog there....hahahha:biggrin:

Cow slow mah! and they are huge. They know you will avoid them....hahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! not sure why too. Already almost to the other side, then U turn. Maybe a dog there....hahahha:biggrin:

Cow slow mah! and they are huge. They know you will avoid them....hahaha:biggrin:
Guess when one is pure ignorance, I think we know what to call them...:rofl:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Back at Malaysia I did ran over 2 stray dogs and a couple of snakes, frogs since the last 15 years of driving however there was a time when I was working at Laos, I practically ran over a chicken or duck almost everyday lol. Remember there was one time I nearly freak out as was driving at 100km/h round a big corner and suddenly a bunch of cows decided to cross the road so had to e brake all the way. Luckily manage to stop in time but it was intense as my car was just a couple of inches away from hitting one of them, geez.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Back at Malaysia I did ran over 2 stray dogs and a couple of snakes, frogs since the last 15 years of driving however there was a time when I was working at Laos, I practically ran over a chicken or duck almost everyday lol. Remember there was one time I nearly freak out as was driving at 100km/h round a big corner and suddenly a bunch of cows decided to cross the road so had to e brake all the way. Luckily manage to stop in time but it was intense as my car was just a couple of inches away from hitting one of them, geez.
If like this can run over many.....:smokin:

Aww Baby Ducks Cross the Road - YouTube

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Killed my pet tortoise. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
U didn't train it's shell to be hard enough. :rofl:
Just kidding, sorry to hear that bro. Really sad especially our own pet kena killed, what's more if it was us who killed them by accident.

Got one morning when I go to work, found one of my cat lying on the ground and her sister was around her like asking her to get up. I quickly ran to my cat, she was bleeding from her head and mouth...was breathing for awhile and then just passed away. That was the time I was so mad. Early in morning around 6am, who the F@%@ speed in a housing area...:banghead:

You don't feel guilty when you killed them? :hmmmm:

If like this can run over many.....:smokin:

Aww Baby Ducks Cross the Road - YouTube
Over there, ran over 1 duck, gonna end up in court or a fine.. :top:
Overseas they protect animals like human beings. At least I'm glad they really protect the animals
and treat them equally.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No one intentionally runs over animals with their cars la suprafan. So why feel guilty? I've hit a bird or an eagle.. not sure which, it had a large wingspan... it did a low pass flyby on the highway and I could see in my rear mirror that it was dead on the road. I really hope it wasn't an eagle.

My friend killed a monkey. Had hair, blood, bones and disgusting stuff stuck to his grill.

Just a note, I've attended numerous safety driving courses and they all teach that if you have to choose between an animal and personal safety, choose the animal. 99% of the time emergency braking will result in some sort of bad situation - the rear car might rear end you, side cars might jam their brakes too and cause a chain reaction accident, etc.

Imagine you drive along a quiet highway at night and you suddenly see an animal on the road. You swerve to avoid and startle the car next to you and they jam brake or get into an accident killing the passengers on board. You save the animal but kill humans.

Or you swerve and lose control of your car and turn turtle killing or maiming the people in your car including yourself.

Not worth it. Normally these sort of things happens on the highway and usually it's too late to avoid. If you have to, run over the animal. It's safer.