Road Bully> Black Perdana Xii Nam 323

deion

Nov 16, 2003
I agree with you guys..some of the government officials really are A**h*les..think we rakyat are stupid ppl...fark them...see lah next elections who gets more votes....

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
What an a$$hole! Didn't his mother teach him manners???!!!

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
u can actually get the details of the vehicle owner frm JPJ, just tell them u made report already etc, i got mine at JPJ taman jaya. quite fast. he printed out for me the insurance company name etc, old story somewher ein my blog, damn long too.
just say langgar lari n see ler...get that info good enuf

darrenlam

Jan 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
We are not gangster gang lar ... just merely defending what's right and what's wrong here. Some (not all) government officials are really arrogant people and bully those who are weak whenever there's an opportunity to do so e.g. show how influential are they sort of thing.

Now, since deion already did what supposed to do at the 1st place i.e. reporting to the police for investigation and somehow it's not 'entertained', the next step is to escalate the matter to human rights governing body or even NGOs, they will know better how to deal with such people.

If this is still not sufficient to deion's friend, well... the next step is to seek a lawyer's advice and sue the person, take him to justice (and if the government interferes, name the government as defendant as well).

As for the rest, just stop the vicious cycle of getting equal with this black perdana fella, although the intention is to get the message to those other arrogant fella ... but when it will never ends right? Better to stay calm and lets come out with some ideas on how Malaysians can prevent road bullies from happening. It has nothing to do with politics or whatsoever, just some bad apples with some twisted mind in some department.

Note: I'm very crappy today, just read paragraph 3 lar...

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
after long chit chat among us,what say u Black Perdana Xii Nam 323 owner...NUGGYN...got balls rite

xavier

Known Member
Oct 23, 2005
Got balls meh? For all you know, he's really got no balls! Maybe he's a she dressed as a he! And well, whatever la. Bastards like him just are low-classed citizens. Buat malu!

Farking coward!

Last edited:

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
well ... after reading this thread... i believe that as far as we know... the man who driving the car might not be the owner.. could be his driver(was late to pickup his boss maybe??).. so to you all that put blame on the G and how corrupt etc etc etc..(but i do agree this bastard do practice corruption)was too early to jump into conclusion... but on the other hand i do believe that sum times people with this kind of mentality should not be allowed to be driving on the roads... and lastly... please drive carefully... check the lane b4 u switch lane... use the side mirror.... dun just gif signal and immediately turn into the lane... not only u will caused damage to your car.. but at the same time u will also damage others as well(maybe will cost their life perhaps if that was a mat motor???)

Last edited:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
well been after reading this thread... i believe that as far as we know... the man who driving the car might not be the owner.. could be his driver(was late to pickup his boss maybe??).. so to you all that put blame on the G and how corrupt etc etc etc..(but i do agree this bastard do practice corruption)was too early to jump into conclusion... but on the other hand i do believe that sum times people with this kind of mentality should not be allowed to be driving on the roads... and lastly... please drive carefully... check the lane b4 u switch lane... use the side mirror.... dun just gif signal and immediately turn into the lane... not only u will caused damage to your car.. but at the same time u will also damage others as well(maybe will cost their life perhaps if that was a mat motor???)
whoever drop by to summit last weekend nite,might u know that the accident involving 3 cars just like what potssum said,they just simply giv signal and turn to other lane.
moral of the story,DRIVE CAREFULLY

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
whoever drop by to summit last weekend nite,might u know that the accident involving 3 cars just like what potssum said,they just simply giv signal and turn to other lane.
moral of the story,DRIVE CAREFULLY
i was there that time.. as what i know is the satria neo and iswara was racing.. thats y its caused the iswara doing donut there...

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
thats neo with 17" rims is my friend car.with 4 disc brake,i believed that neo can brake nicely and without hantam the iswara but unlucky all 4 tyres on the neo is using korek tyres one.thats contribute mostly to the accident.
**previous week,who saw r34 play with cefiro there??pick ur hand??muahahahha

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Xii Nam plates ..not neceserry is high rank ppl la ..my fren juz grad from Tar college ..got a Xii Nam black waja also ma ehhehe ... okie dun care who right or who wrong on the near accident.. the driver should not act like tat la... langgar ppl already then is ur wrong... means like police car cut lane then ican langgar them meh ..juz report the police tat take report one .. go bukit aman report ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wad are the the advantages and disadvantages of port and polish?
i) Carbureator Vehicle
ii) Fuel Injection
THx!~~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience