Reliable Workshop

bravosx

Oct 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Hey guys.

Need to know if any of you guys here could recommend me a good and reliable workshop for the Proton Juwara.

I know it isn't really a great ride but I need to get a knowledgeable mechanic who can help me maintain & repair this car.

Cheers!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
try look for mr tang at section 13 proton branch's workshop.....he is expert in juara & tiara...

bravosx

Oct 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
thanks for the heads up. i was thinking somewhere along the lines of an independent workshop rather that go back to proton.

cheers!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
independent one i cant really recommend coz those i knew are at kepong area....but still recommend u to proton coz the guy is really good....and if those items are expensive at proton, nego with him to fix after office hour...cheaper as u can source from outside shop and fix in proton...but you pandai pandai la...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
no worry, juz mention mr lau ask u to come...jus seek his advice and decide later what to do...he is the workshop manager there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifu's out there need ur help......i hav considered doing a twin cam conversion and haf bought a twin cam head frmo a GSR which is ported and polished for my enjin which is a 4g92p.....would i lose or gain power after conversion...cuz hav been hearing both commentys from ppl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience