Exhaust workshop in JB for Persona

enrell69

Nov 17, 2012
Johor Bahru
hi folks

i just got myself a persona few months ago and i wanted to do some replacement. however im not that familiar with jb workshops so i was wondering if anyone can recommend professional and value-for-money exhaust workshops..

i want to replace/fix

1) open pod
2) rear muffler (preferably for aftermarket for persona, or those jasma universal type ones)
3) front brake pads/systems

any workshops able to do all these things at the same location?

thanks for the help !!

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
It is a very good service shop in jb lah. In term of price and work. They don't simply settle your car and cost you crazy lots of money like other shop does.
I find it good compared to others.
Some more it is not about " go there then do your car ", sometime you just need to wait.
They have quite a lot loyal customer like me.
Try visit them.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Depend on what you want. They customise exhaust. Order local made header and fix... etc etc.

enrell69

Nov 17, 2012
Johor Bahru
It is a very good service shop in jb lah. In term of price and work. They don't simply settle your car and cost you crazy lots of money like other shop does.
I find it good compared to others.
Some more it is not about " go there then do your car ", sometime you just need to wait.
They have quite a lot loyal customer like me.
Try visit them.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Depend on what you want. They customise exhaust. Order local made header and fix... etc etc.
noted..will try out the workshop

tanx

cftiew

Feb 9, 2009
Agree, i did my full exhaust at topspeed also, i waited for 5 hours but it worth to wait, reasonable price and good quality job.

enrell69

Nov 17, 2012
Johor Bahru
Agree, i did my full exhaust at topspeed also, i waited for 5 hours but it worth to wait, reasonable price and good quality job.
bro..can share on what u did and how much it cost?

i would like to prepare the budget first before going..

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
This shop are quite famous in jb,well known of their proton saga and satria gti track car..last time i went there they carry IMP/improve products for brakes and M7 products..u can give it a try..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I just noticed that my car's steering wheel automatically swerves to the left whenever I ease my hands off it. My car, of course automatically turns to the left as well. The steering doesn't swerves much, just a slight tilt to the left.

I just had a 4 piece of tyre changed last week. What could be wrong?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience