good workshops for MELAKA?

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
hope the moderator bros wont strangle me, but anyone from Melaka?
easier for us if wanna gather, or exchange car ideas, or "review" workshops, etc.... mana tau can get better discount when we intro customers haha

i at the moment, seriously looking into changing suspension (absorber/spring)
and next item exhaust system... any recommendations? dun wanna kena "chop" by unknown/bad shops la... THANKS

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
I am also searching for a good/reliable/trusted mechanic in Melaka but so far all have failed me. :(

If there is any, please share too. Thanks

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
david, just curious, what is your ride?
my wira totally stock, so now wanna start some mods on it to make it more...to my taste :P
i plan to visit CK Exhaust in Malim jaya one of these weekends, i think they are one of the shops that i havent heard anything bad so far. wanna change my extractor, bullet and muffler... you got any shops u know at all? accessory, etc?

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
david, just curious, what is your ride?
my wira totally stock, so now wanna start some mods on it to make it more...to my taste :P
i plan to visit CK Exhaust in Malim jaya one of these weekends, i think they are one of the shops that i havent heard anything bad so far. wanna change my extractor, bullet and muffler... you got any shops u know at all? accessory, etc?
I'm driving a Wira 1.5 Injection Manual..

I am not too sure about CK. but I changed my bullet at somewhere near Giant the shoplot. I don't know how to call that area.. It is right opposite of those big factory, forgot is GeeHin or sthg....

That is a very good exhaust workshop but I'm not sure if the shop is still open coz the last time I change was 5 years back? Hahaha

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
oh your car same as mine, also manual 1.5 injection
that place near Giant i also dunno name, Bt Berendam is it? haha not too sure. so what exhaust setup u using now? can really feel diff after u change at that shop ma? i really need a good head-start on these things la, aiyo
:adore:

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
The road should be called Jalan Tun Fatimah..

let's say After malim roundabout... turn 3'oclock....

Brothers is on your left.. go straight till a traffic light.... Straight again..

go further past Sentral traffic light and further somemore.. then on your right hand side got a row of shop

the workshop should be there (if it has not been shifted la of coz)

I only changed the bullet... more powerful and fuel economy got better abit la..

fyi, i don't like noise that's why i dun change simply change muffler all these...

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
thanks for the directions. i can imagine where it is now.
mind me asking wat kinda bullet u using?
like yourself, i prefer a quiet car, but i feel the torque ends too soon on each gear shift.
been reading a bit around the forums and i think i'm going to change the extractor (this part seems to make the biggest difference in exhaust mod) to PowerZone, coz Hotbits can crack (worry ma). i will see if only change extractor + bullet, maintain original muffler can keep noise low or not... wish me luck. Thanks!

davidlow7

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
haha good thing
i think many brothers here in ZTH can advise u ...

I am not really an expert so won't know that much already

michaelqii

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009
MARTECH which locate in tmn merdeka...my friend works ther n they will have their own dyno machine end of april..performance parts. and they are manufacturer of header and turbo manifold(banana)

davvycroix

Known Member
Aug 22, 2008
Melaka, KL
wow..
there's a dyno machine in melaka?

taman merdeka which part man :)

i'll sure to pay a visit one day :)

rx8dorifto

Jun 24, 2009
ya which part of tmn merdeka man?

MARTECH which locate in tmn merdeka...my friend works ther n they will have their own dyno machine end of april..performance parts. and they are manufacturer of header and turbo manifold(banana)

michaelqii

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009
When the CALTEX on your right, keep going and will see the JOTUN on ur right .
MARTECH just opposite the JOTUN. u can see it when u drive..
keep going and U-turn on ur left to MARTECH..THE RECARO FLAG always stand in front of MARTECH

THE DYNO MACHINE WILL ARRIVE MIDDLE OF AUGUST...

wow..
there's a dyno machine in melaka?

taman merdeka which part man :)

i'll sure to pay a visit one day :)

a_kei

May 27, 2009
ya..they can custom nice banana...i just bought GSR banana frm martech..
CNC head and bottom flange + thick piping...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
When the CALTEX on your right, keep going and will see the JOTUN on ur right .
MARTECH just opposite the JOTUN. u can see it when u drive..
keep going and U-turn on ur left to MARTECH..THE RECARO FLAG always stand in front of MARTECH

THE DYNO MACHINE WILL ARRIVE MIDDLE OF AUGUST...
wah like dat must go see see if they got blow water or not...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just as the internet rumour mills hit overdrive to speculate that the upcoming Pagani Zonda replacement, currently codenamed C9, could be called the Huayra, the second of five teaser videos have been released that apart from offering a glimpse of the interior to showcase the intricate Pagani craftsmanship, also could have let slip on the actual...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience