Re Club [rotary Engine Cars]

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
need rotory fren to help me!!!who can help me??? how much to rebuit a RE engine?? who can rebuit??because i have one fd,but now is lost comprese with 1 of the rotor!!! 1 to plan to rebuit my engine.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
where is your location? Its a very good idea to have your engine rebuilt with new parts. call 012 3146755 and say dave referred you. Good luck.

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
desp_69 said:
hi i would like to join u guys...my name is TJ...i dont drive a rx car but i have implanted a 13b t engine into my 323 is that ok??
You are more than welcome as this RE Club (as the name suggests) is for rotary powered cars and/or other vehicles. Please sms your name & contact details to me at 012-314-6755 Thanks.

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
alex_77 said:
need rotory fren to help me!!!who can help me??? how much to rebuit a RE engine?? who can rebuit??because i have one fd,but now is lost comprese with 1 of the rotor!!! 1 to plan to rebuit my engine.
I have sent you a pm.

yOkOmO

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bandar Sunway
www.d1-10rc.com
Hello RE club members...

I'm looking for some items for my RX-7. My driver's side power window switch has a problem, it can only go down but cannot go up. Tested with battery the motor is ok can go up and down, so its only the switch is broken. So anybody know where i can get this thing fix or get a replacement for the switch only.

Also where can i get RX-7 emblems? The previous owner of the car have shaved of all the emblems from the car body, so i'm looking for new ones. Any shop or chop shop selling them. Appreciate anyone who could help me on this matter. Thanx.

Pls PM me.

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
thank all rotory fren,my problum is settle alreadly.my engine is buy from chop shop,n he has warranty me.he had change 1 engine to me.when my car done ,can i joint u guy??1 more thing is,where can fine 99 spec FD3S front bumper light??

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
alex_77 said:
thank all rotory fren,my problum is settle alreadly.my engine is buy from chop shop,n he has warranty me.he had change 1 engine to me.when my car done ,can i joint u guy??1 more thing is,where can fine 99 spec FD3S front bumper light??
Excellent, good to hear you are all sorted with your engine!

Yes you can join us.... send me an sms or pm with your contact details & name.

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
yOkOmO said:
Hello RE club members...

I'm looking for some items for my RX-7. My driver's side power window switch has a problem, it can only go down but cannot go up. Tested with battery the motor is ok can go up and down, so its only the switch is broken. So anybody know where i can get this thing fix or get a replacement for the switch only.

Also where can i get RX-7 emblems? The previous owner of the car have shaved of all the emblems from the car body, so i'm looking for new ones. Any shop or chop shop selling them. Appreciate anyone who could help me on this matter. Thanx.

Pls PM me.
What model do you have FC or FD?? This would be a good starting point. Later we plan to have a classifieds section for RE owners to buy & sell their RE specific parts & accessories so this should help with sourcing replacements.

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
just one side ahh??? then how i can fine the other side??try fine for me lah ,i want both side!!!
phat7 said:
i got 1 piece original passenger side. Make me an offer.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
you can buy original from Japan for bout 1500. Sorry dude i only have one piece and i'll let go for 450 nego

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
is your car rolling now, Alex? drop me a call when u are free, i've met some rotary drivers in penang they are cool people to mix with, maybe can introduce to u :)

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
boonyloh said:
is your car rolling now, Alex? drop me a call when u are free, i've met some rotary drivers in penang they are cool people to mix with, maybe can introduce to u :)
I think my car can otr around mid of july.

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
phat7 said:
adrian,

you coming for the drive to frasiers?
unfortunately i will be in redang lol

you guys have fun.... but do take lots of pics ;)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Must be automatic, cause my mother cannot drive manual.

Priority in order of importance
1. Comfort king among pickups/4wd
2. reliability/problem-free
3. fuel economy (diesel sure beats petrol right?)
4. power
5. not older than 2010, preferred if in warranty
6. no lite versions, or pissed down versions, the full manly version please

Please don't suggest Amarok, Cayenne or things that costs more than RM70k.

Mostly city driving, will modify it with bull bar front and back. Off-road...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience