Re Club [rotary Engine Cars]

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Originally posted by 13btt at autoworld.com.my

Some FD RX-7 buddies and I are starting a new club (definitely not related to the earlier RX-7 Club last time) for rotary engine owners. FC & FD RX-7 owners are welcome to join as well as RX-8 owners.

The club will be like all clubs to promote our vehicles and to have fun. So far core members have organised many promos and we have two members who have heaps of technical knowledge about FD specifically and have successfully rebuilt a few rotary engines for members only.

As a member you can also share information / help members with their cars and hopefully in time iron-out misconceptions about the rotary engine (even those circulated by the diehard rotary fans among us).

Do email me if you are interested to find out more about the new club, the current members and benefits of joining.

My email address is [email protected]

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Anyone interested pls join us, should have lot of fun.

You can call Glen directly for details, his mobile # is +60-12-314 6755
Any activities/TT we will contact you.

Hope can catch u later, :rolleyes:
RERider

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
That only Fc, Fd and Rx8 can join. How about Sa, Rx3 and Rx4 can't join lah. :( :(

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
sounds really nice.....but too bad

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Originally posted by NOS_7AGTE@Oct 13 2004, 07:07
That only Fc, Fd and Rx8 can join. How about Sa, Rx3 and Rx4 can't join lah. :( :(
All Rotary Engines are Welcome :rolleyes: . No matter which model of Savanna, SA22C,RX3,RX4,...etc. As long as ur engine is Rotary.

I'll post some pics of our past activities later.

Come and join us :rolleyes: .
RERider

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by RERider@Oct 13 2004, 14:35

All Rotary Engines are Welcome :rolleyes: . No matter which model of Savanna, SA22C,RX3,RX4,...etc. As long as ur engine is Rotary.

I'll post some pics of our past activities later.

Come and join us :rolleyes: .
RERider
Too bad we're in S'wak. :(

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
who is the club president ?

It sounds better if this club dont relaited with the previous president that organize by Adrian yew ,

Mazdaspeed A-spec.

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by coolblue@Oct 13 2004, 21:51

It sounds better if this club dont relaited with the previous president that organize by Adrian yew ,
Wakakakaka :lol: ,

Mr coolblue u become president lar. U rotary expert mar.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ya i hope so too. That fellow sell barang then never deliver after collect money. I have no respect for that kind of people. Besides the rotary community should exist solely as a basis for technical support/experience and plain fun. Excuse me if i sound little cheesed its because the last time i went for this meeting it was like really childish. Everyone got something to push/sell. Seemed to me the group was created simply to sell "barang" to members. There should not be any charges for membership as by law if you are not a registered club you cannot collect money.

In your endevour to promote rotary powered vehicles i hope that the club/group stays try to its cause of promoting and understanding the rotary powerplant and not sitting in coffeebean and selling "barang". There are some owners whom have taken up this cause because of passion and they go on to help members rebuild their engines and that to me is a very good basis to start with. My 2cents and flaming is welcome :)

dave

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Originally posted by phat7@Oct 14 2004, 12:19
Ya i hope so too. That fellow sell barang then never deliver after collect money. I have no respect for that kind of people. Besides the rotary community should exist solely as a basis for technical support/experience and plain fun. Excuse me if i sound little cheesed its because the last time i went for this meeting it was like really childish. Everyone got something to push/sell. Seemed to me the group was created simply to sell "barang" to members. There should not be any charges for membership as by law if you are not a registered club you cannot collect money.

In your endevour to promote rotary powered vehicles i hope that the club/group stays try to its cause of promoting and understanding the rotary powerplant and not sitting in coffeebean and selling "barang". There are some owners whom have taken up this cause because of passion and they go on to help members rebuild their engines and that to me is a very good basis to start with. My 2cents and flaming is welcome :)

dave
Hey everyone,

Ok ok so I stuffed up with model numbers. Just as RErider said all rotary engine vehicles are welcome to join. :D

Firstly in reply to phat7 we do plan to officially register the club with the ROS shortly (just been a bit busy with rebuilds at the moment) to make it formal and also to gain recognition / add professionalism to the whole club thing.

Eventually we will have to charge a small fee but not some crap like RM117 to maintain a separate website for members to trade parts, review products they have installed and a general forum specifically for RE technical issues/modifications. Sounds too good to be true? Well obviously all of this is not possible without the support and input of active members!

And don't be concerned as we are not at all affiliated with the earlier RX-7 Club failure that was initiated by Mr A. ;)

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Originally posted by coolblue@Oct 13 2004, 21:51

How about we get together and decide who is best as Club President?? Earlier many had suggested myself, however I am obviously open to change at the request of existing and potential members.

Anyone want to suggest a time and place for all to meet and discuss?

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Originally posted by RERider@Oct 13 2004, 05:13
Anyone interested pls join us, should have lot of fun.

You can call Glen directly for details, his mobile # is +60-12-314 6755
Any activities/TT we will contact you.

Hope can catch u later, :rolleyes:
RERider
Hey thanks Joe for getting this all started over here mate! B)

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Originally posted by 13btt+Oct 14 2004, 17:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (13btt @ Oct 14 2004, 17:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phat7@Oct 14 2004, 12:19

dave
Hey everyone,

Ok ok so I stuffed up with model numbers. Just as RErider said all rotary engine vehicles are welcome to join. :D

Firstly in reply to phat7 we do plan to officially register the club with the ROS shortly (just been a bit busy with rebuilds at the moment) to make it formal and also to gain recognition / add professionalism to the whole club thing.

Eventually we will have to charge a small fee but not some crap like RM117 to maintain a separate website for members to trade parts, review products they have installed and a general forum specifically for RE technical issues/modifications. Sounds too good to be true? Well obviously all of this is not possible without the support and input of active members!

And don't be concerned as we are not at all affiliated with the earlier RX-7 Club failure that was initiated by Mr A. ;) [/b][/quote]
Hi Glen,

Its good that you have initiated this whole move. WHere do you guys meet and who are the members currently active? No offence and all but i had to get that off me chest mate. Also do you guys still hang around coffee bean or now have beers? If its beers then i'll definitely like to meet you'se mob. ;) cheers.

dave

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
mazdaspeed A spek ,

Why me ? .... i guess we should respect to the most exprience ppl around to handle this .... I think a senior mazda entusiast like uncle chuah will be the best ! ,

To all ,

no point to collect money or choose who become the leader ,
i would suggest to get togather untill the group grows , say around 40~50 members only you all think how to setup a club ,

i dont think there will be members that willing to pay up since it is not a official club approved by gov agency untill you have a specific counts of members ,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience