RB26DETT: R32 vs R33 vs R34

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
If you just look at the gtr33 and gtr32, and look at the fuel injector part of the harness, you can tell the difference. The gtr33 engines have the connection to the sub harness in the front of the plenum instead of the back. I am currently doing a conversion on my GTST 33 and making it a full gtr. I bought a gtr32 engine simply because it was only 3200 dollars, but I had to buy r33 harnesses. In doing the swap, I quickly found out the difference in the engines. That's the easiest way to tell. My cardomain page is posted if you want to check out my ride and ask any questions you want.

That's real helpful ... Sure ain't cheap for an engine. In fact, I have a complete 33-gtr engine to let go here with loom, ecu and everything for less than that price ... Then again, that's after the dollars to ringgit conversion :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Do you have a dash harness for a gtr33?

I basically have a complete car, minus the chassis frame and shell. Had to ditch them as I could not fit everything into my house :hmmmm::biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I will give you money right now for a gtr33 dash harness!

You are resided in the States, aren't you? Not sure about how the shipping goes at all :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

I basically have a complete car, minus the chassis frame and shell. Had to ditch them as I could not fit everything into my house :hmmmm::biggrin:
The truth is out!! Datsun 120y my butt! Friggin r33 gtr. You can run but ya can't hide my friend. If yours a datsun, mine's a carveboard.

try paypal. Either that, western union.

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Semperfi, hahaha..the cat is out of the sack already....told ya:smokin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yadee, yadee, yadaa ... Yeah, but in two halves ..... Still can drag ah :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ek_elleh

500 RPM
Sep 5, 2005
KB
thanks to all who posted in this thread..
lots of useful information..

Bump: thanks to all who posted in this thread..
lots of useful information..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
What ticket?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,
I'm currently feeling the clutch slip on my Wira Sedan.My ride is just a standard one,
infact i changed my whole clutch approcimately 2 yrs back with orig Proton clutch.I may need to change the clutch this time again.Can all sifus suggest me beside orig Proton clutch which would be an ideal and better performance than the orig Proton clutch.issit Mitsu clutch or Exedy ( not the performance 1 ) or u guys have any othr brands.BTW what's the price likely.
Appreciate yr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience