Rb26dett - bcnr33

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Open for any serious and reasonable offer ... Lots of other stuffs as well :hmmmm: Hehehe.

Anyway, before I get kicked-out by the Moderators, thanks heaps for letting me stay on for so long :adore: :adore: :adore:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
No one looking for this old chunk of metal anymore :confused:

Will consider any reasonable negotiation ... :banghead::rofl:

Last edited:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
is this just the engine alone or what?

no offence bro if full half cut u can sell that price

but engine alone goes 12k+????

*eyes pop out*

another guy selling r32 gtr full engine, loom, ecu, everything(without g/b and shaft) at rm 4k only, now if u ask me that, i'd say its reasonable, and he's probably already sold it off by now.

don't mean to harp on anything in particular but just my 2 cents bro.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Bro,

There's an R33 RB26DETT with Wiseco pistons and a few parts with 5spd box for 12k

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
is this just the engine alone or what?

no offence bro if full half cut u can sell that price

but engine alone goes 12k+????

*eyes pop out*

another guy selling r32 gtr full engine, loom, ecu, everything(without g/b and shaft) at rm 4k only, now if u ask me that, i'd say its reasonable, and he's probably already sold it off by now.

don't mean to harp on anything in particular but just my 2 cents bro.

Yes, I seen that before .... And last full-cut (R33-GTR) I've seen which is fair was 22K, but for 4k halfcut 32 isn't it alittle suspicious .. Unless he mega sale, that I salute him ...

Well, if you think that's too expensive, and if you ARE interested, name me a price ... thank you :biggrin:

[PIMPIN];3419821 said:
Bro,

There's an R33 RB26DETT with Wiseco pistons and a few parts with 5spd box for 12k

Thanks for the heads up .... like I mentioned within the postings, I am good for an offer anyway ... :adore:

The engine comes complete with everything to bolt on ... including loom, ecu, everything ... just no intercooler ... And for 12K ... Sure, I'll match it with probably a few more stuff to throw in, since I have most, if not all, of the interior and chassis parts too ... :hmmmm::adore:

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Bro,

I actually viewed that engine last weekend for a possible future project. Only reason why I posted the price and details was cause I've noticed how long/hard its been for you to sell this and understanding your frustration, I was just making sure you were aware of other similar items for sale if you decide to review your asking price.

I'm glad you did not take it negatively - most people would have thinking I'm sabotaging your sale but I've sold lots of stuff as well and sometimes seeing the items sitting there for months just makes me fed-up and I'm sure you feel the same at times.

Anyways, I'll spread the word as best I can so you can finally settle this. Good luck bro. :driver:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
sorry if u take offence in what i've said earlier bro.

gauging from the current economic situation i've decided to halt my heavy project until the economy is feasible to see light. If you don't mind me asking is it possible to sell the engine alone at the range of 7-8k?I might get you some leads if you're going for that price.

cheers.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
No, I don't take offence for constructive comments at all. In fact, I do appreciate the info very much.

Sometime rare stuff like this, the prices fluctuate alot and selling stuff like this is really not my day-trade. In fact, this engine was suppose to be my personnal spare (project) but since I have no time to work on it anymore, decided to clear some space in the workshop and house. It's just getting too much stuff from engine to gearbox, to chassis, interior, panels, doors etc is no longer funny for the house nor the workshop anymore.

Anyway, the price may be high but I am good to nego in the term of four-figures, or any extra parts the buyers would want. You know, there are alot of pasar-malam type of candidates out there, where they want super-good, everything, lifetime things at MEGA low prices. I rather have real people call/sms me, and ask or offer me a reasonable price where both could be happy with an outcome :listen:

Thanks heaps, PimPin :smokin:

sorry if u take offence in what i've said earlier bro.

gauging from the current economic situation i've decided to halt my heavy project until the economy is feasible to see light. If you don't mind me asking is it possible to sell the engine alone at the range of 7-8k?I might get you some leads if you're going for that price.

cheers.

Don't worry, people ... I am ok with comments. I should appreciate since I am getting "free" intel, Hahaha :adore:

For 8K, I could consider too but PM what you want from the engine. As I advertised, I am selling a complete engine, basically with ecu, looms, turbos, piping etc ... everything to bolt on ... I am not sure (do they?) sell an engine with looms, ecu, pipings, inlets etc at such price? I think bare engine right :hmmmm: I don't know ...

Last edited:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
thanks eyong.I Know two ppl who are interested in a gtr engine.They have been running in and out of choppies for quite a while i might hand them your contacts. Unfortunately they are not aware of 0-100 so best bet is secure a deal through phone or visit.I don't meet them up that often except on weekends when we drive our cars out so i'll get u posted when i do meet up with them.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
thanks eyong.I Know two ppl who are interested in a gtr engine.They have been running in and out of choppies for quite a while i might hand them your contacts. Unfortunately they are not aware of 0-100 so best bet is secure a deal through phone or visit.I don't meet them up that often except on weekends when we drive our cars out so i'll get u posted when i do meet up with them.

cosmicgate, not a problem at all ... The engine is sitting there, getting cleaned once a while by my mech and his staffs until they are getting alittle fed-up with my requests. Haha ... but they are really cool guys anyway. I just gave the word for him too, to let go the engine if he wants to do the transplant himself :hmmmm:

Anyway, I do appreciate you putting the word out ... I certainly owe you a drink, or maybe two, or three, four, or five ... :adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

*PS: this report has to be re-written due to the Nov 1st server crash.

TiTANed equipped race cars were at the Shah Alam Stadium Carpark last Sunday, the 31st of Oct, competing for top honours in the BFGoodrich AMF Autocross Qualifying Round 2.

The 2 cars that attended was my SLK (hehe Slow Lil' Kancil) and a race-prepped Putra.

the SLK driver : ninja_iga aka Stanley (me!)
the Putra Driver : 1339 aka Chee Wah

Both cars are equipped with TiTAN's top-of-the-line racing-spec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience