Nismo RB26DETT 'Fine Spec' Engine

Zerosports

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
I stil can find a limited unit of NUR Spec of RB26DETT la....But the price will make u crazy....:proud:

The Spec are as below...
new "Fine-spec GT engine" 4 sets left
Nismo released new "Fine-spec GT-N1 engine unit RB26DETT" total 70sets limited, until 26th Feb.

Delivery 15th Mar to 1st May.
Cylinder Block : N1
Piston : N1 base for Nur spec
Conrod : Nur(High balancing)
Metals : by Nismo
Cam : STD
Water / Oil pump : N1
Gasket : Nismo 1.2mm
Oil pan : Nismo

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Approximately USD11,000 if I'm not mistaken.

-N1 Cylinder Block
-N1/Nur Spec. Pistons
-N1 Piston Rings (Low Friction)
-Nur Spec. Connecting Rods
-Nismo Reinforced Connecting Rod Bearings (F112 Metal Alloy Material & New Overlay Coating)
-Nimo Reinforced Main Bearings (F112 Metal Alloy Material & New Overlay Coating)
-Nissan OEM Camshafts
-N1 Water Pump
-N1 Oil Pump
-Nismo Strengthened Timing Belt
-Nismo 1.2mm Metal Head Gasket
-Nismo Oilpan Baffle Plate
-Fine Spec. Exclusive Rocker Cover Ornament
-Engine Plate (Nismo Logo, Engine Production Date)
Front Final Gear Ratio
-BNR34: 3.545

Cylinder Head Cover Color
-BNR34: Red

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Yah bro...time for you to get 1 of these beast! :driver: :driver: :driver:

Bump: Yah bro...time for you to get 1 of these beast! :driver: :driver: :driver:

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
if really the price of the engine is at 11k USD, then it is only abit pricier than rebuilding plus minimal upgrade of the stock engine as i knew there are ppl who spent up to RM 30k for a complete rebuild...

S

semperfi

Yah bro...time for you to get 1 of these beast! :driver: :driver: :driver:
Oh please... I can't even afford a nut! :banghead:

Some of you might have checked some website but yeah the price is in that figure. Of course, we forgot about the customs, tax, tea money, coffee money, nasi lemak money, satay money... well yeah... 30k is just about right! And just the N1 block is USD2670. Sounds ok to me. Nothing else included. I rather get the whole engine in than to get a N1 block and install the aftermarket parts. Just a few weeks back a V-Spec II Nur's engine ended up at the junkyard. Whole damn engine was opened up and apparently dust and some other elements of the rock family found its way in there. The rest is history.

Anyone knows how much they charge here?

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
usd11k is very reasonable for a NISMO engine. ppl got R&D one la. many ppl pay more that that for rebuilt at local workshop with no R&D. local foreman play feel 1, some build engine w/o engine room somemore......

Bump: usd11k is very reasonable for a NISMO engine. ppl got R&D one la. many ppl pay more that that for rebuilt at local workshop with no R&D. local foreman play feel 1, some build engine w/o engine room somemore......

S

semperfi

ZTH skyline club is pretty quiet today. Valentine's Day huh? :rofl:

Oh what the heck... Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just purchased a toyota matrix '04 XR. I would like to get a cool air intake and or a exaust system. I would like to know what to purchase and in what order should i purchase them and or any other car parts like pulleys and such. Where i should purchase it? Should i have someone else install it for me or should i do it myself? I'm new to all of this and would like to make the best of my car. Also, i just purchased a new car radio (Alpine) and had it installed... What do you recomend for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience