WTB:Nismo coilovers for 34GTR

MeorHalil

Jul 27, 2006
Any bro out there who would like to sell nismo coilovers for a 34GTR or equivalent suspension in terms of harshness. It is meant for street driving and not circuit driving.

Email me at [email protected]

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
wow, datuk, upgrading ur suspension till track spec? wanna make new record time on the bentong ring ka?hehehehe

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Heard good things bout Tein Monoflex , Arogostas or Bilstein but hard to find 2nd hand. Nismo S-Tunes is resonably priced and less harsh compare to the R-Tunes which is very expensive but rebuildable and height adjustable.

My advice is to change the bushes together then you can feel the appreciate the overall handling of the car.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
:tee: i agree with u 100% sifoo top secret... datuk, theres a set of apexi coilovers for ur car at drift house .com..

MeorHalil

Jul 27, 2006
Not to set the Bentong circuit lap record but just to have an adjustable suspension. The last time I check my alignment, the front wheels were 2.5 degrees whilst it should be around 1.5 degrees. However the original suspension could not be adjusted. BTW Dr D, what is the web address of drift house? Is that a malaysian outfit?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
for street driving, just go for the s-tune.... they have a height adjustable version too, s-tune type HA...

5 settings, the middle setting is just nice, a good compromise for stiffness and comfort... perfect for street...

really neutralises the handling a lot (compared to the stock oversteer) and feels a lot more planted. looks badass too!

second hand if your lucky can get around 2K plus plus

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
:tee: i agree with u 100% sifoo top secret... datuk, theres a set of apexi coilovers for ur car at drift house .com..
My R-Tunes is so stiff and too firmed for local roads. But when comes to Bentong...mmmm different story. Anyway would not recommend it to anyone unless your kidney is still healthy.:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pro zth member

usually u all Set how much Cam pulley timing for adjustable Cam Pulley (DOHC) Engine ..?

how much Degree u all advance ?

Intake ..?
Exhaust ..?

need sincere advice for GSR and EVO Engine

tq ^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience