RB20DET replacement radiator

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by devious17@Nov 24 2004, 10:23
r32 gts or gtr?
Is there a difference between R32 Gts and Gtr radiators?

how much does an R32 radiator cost at chopshops? Just wanna know the market price so will not kena ketuk....

thanks

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Erm.... in case I cannot find a spare R32 radiator, is there any high temperature glue that I can use?

Thanks.

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Just got back from the Christmas celebration in KL (not really celebrating, just went out with friends to check out chicks.

On the way back, the car was badly overheating... Pulled over in Damansara and found out the radiator is not badly leaking. It's leaking from the top cover and I think the bottom right part also... Couldn't check cause was too dark.

So had to call a tow truck to tow it back to Klang.

Anyone have a spare R32 radiator, PM me please.

Thanks.

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Okay guys. Got a new radiator from a halfcut in Subang.

Here is what puzzles me. The radiator that was put in my halfcut is similar to an A31 auto radiator. The halfcut guy told me it is from A31 auto because it has 2 extra holes at the bottom(which I don't know what it is for). Looks like the mechanic & halfcut shop that did my conversion swapped it somehow.

The new one I got was the exact model, but labelled as A31 (auto). May I ask how does the standard radiator that comes from HCR32 Skyline looks like?

And what is the difference between single core and double core?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am fascinated with lighten pulleys. B4 i go dump in my money,
there are few things i would like to ask you guys first.

My problem...
Ok, the reason i want lighten pulley is because i want to save fuel, have more engine
respond and pickup (low end torque). The car is use mainly for city drive and hardly
go beyond 100km/h. I dun like to race, and i dun need high end torque. Each day i
drive to work i met with many bumper to bumper, traffic lights, road hums around the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience