Random Car Pics Part 2

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I sense some tension here?
Every time you post a reply to a thread, you are either bitching about someone (ME),
complaining about others (which seems to be ONLY ME) or just talking complete utter bullshit. You screwed up that GT4 thread last time, I reported you to Tom but there is no response, maybe he thinks you are mentally fucked up or just having a sucker life.
Yeah, go on, you can just keep hating on me or whoever, but, you retarded asshole, this is a public thread as I hope you fucking hell know, and I am very fucking tired of you attacking me on and on, I don't know who the hell you think you are, I mean having my photos complained about by people is shitty enough and with the addition of you, nothing can be worse.

I have sent you a PM for almost TWENTY times and you still don't respond,
haha you are really scared to talk in private and you wanna act tough and show your hard balls in this site is it?

GUYS - if you think why the hell I'm pissed, just rewind pages and track his posts and see what crap he writes

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hey...chill ue7..no doubt seems like he's always against u...just chill man...i meant no harm either bout the diablo pic dude...weally!..

but to 360, man, you really gotta stand up for ur actions..hiding in the dark shows all of us ur character..stop bugging ppl

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
UE7,

I'm not on anyone's side, but as you said bro ..

ultimatevolution7 said:
this is a public thread as I hope you fucking hell know

Ya gotta just chill n ignore lah if u reli don't like the fella. Since the moderators are also sleeping, except sakuraguy I see.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
i dun see anything wrong with UE7's post....nor the pics that he post..
be it the same car OR THE SAME PICS!
i still enjoy looking at them....and i saved most of the picts that he posed...
i hardly come in to here now days as noting much to attract me
until if i see there's thread notification of a reply post by UE7....
then i will squeeze a lil bit time to come in and glimpse about wat is new and wat is big by him again....

360 : no offend yah...please leave UE7 alone.....just like those magazines in the book stores.....most of them publish the "lebih kurang" almost the same thing and same type of cars....ie; zonda, ferrari, porsch and bla bla....noting much...u can just leave those mags and dun buy them....
u cant call them up and make complain.....same case here...if u tink that his picts is bored, then just dun come in...
or if u tink his picts stink, u can try post sum picts that out beat his picts.....that simple....

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
wah... the dai gor speak liao... ah lam gor! long time no c u posting liao... hows ur monster? post up da pic n share share here la...

relax guyz... after a day of work itz good 2 c c car picture here... so no matter wut car is it, jz njoy... as the topic "random car pic" ma... *cheers*

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
ok...heres my car....painted a layer of premiere coat...
whole car not smoothen yet....gotta rush it out TEMPORALY for this coming Japan GT event....from pics look ok....u'll like "yeakss" if u get to see the real car...alot of wavy surface and unfinish joints.....the whole conversion bodykit is not molded yet....

so, if u get to see this car during GT event, pls dun kutuk me ok? :X-:
haha.....now is about 2.45am...this pics is oven fresh from the paint shop...the bos rush it for me....

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
dun rush rush la teamadvan .. later not nice leh.. miss one event nvm wan .. hahahaa..

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
umm sorry for being ignorant.. but what car is it? some sort of hybrid? sorry :P the roof/door looks like and RX7..

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
teamadvan
yup... the last thing you need is a rush job. better miss the event than wasting your money on a 50-50 job... anyway, may i know what ride is that? It's looking real sweet and monster garage-ish... ^_^

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
UE7, ignore that 360. Just continue posting those exotic pics.... :) keep up the good werk. Maybe u always spotted those exotics while he can't thus he try to pick on you.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All

Need some advice regarding this issue. Planing to add a GB cooler to my trammy without discrad the original one. Setup should be as attachment.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience