Random Car Pics Part 2

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Stalking? You call that stalking?
Just go to hotel and happen to see a Ferrari there, you call that stalking?
I mean WTF, just because someone happens to see Ferraris everyday, you call that person a stalker? You would understand if you were in my shoes man.
hey bro...y u so tense....i'm juz joking with u man....i'm juz here joking around and making frens...i do like ur posts dude....come chill..:regular_smile:
ya other members see my post as joke...u should too..i dun intend to cause ur fustration...i juz wan to bring laugher..ok...peace ?

i'm not in 360 shoe ok...so even if u r "stalking"....continue on...i like the pics...more exotics la...

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
everyone can c tat jack-jack's jk....wonder y ue7 reacted like tat...hmmmm....
word of the day-chill....no point getting mad like tat...
just continue posting exotics
hey man...i noe u r not in any side...but thx for clearing my name up dude...cheer:regular_smile:

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
ok...heres my car....painted a layer of premiere coat...
whole car not smoothen yet....gotta rush it out TEMPORALY for this coming Japan GT event....from pics look ok....u'll like "yeakss" if u get to see the real car...alot of wavy surface and unfinish joints.....the whole conversion bodykit is not molded yet....

so, if u get to see this car during GT event, pls dun kutuk me ok? :X-:
haha.....now is about 2.45am...this pics is oven fresh from the paint shop...the bos rush it for me....

What car is this ?

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
ok...heres my car....painted a layer of premiere coat...
whole car not smoothen yet....gotta rush it out TEMPORALY for this coming Japan GT event....from pics look ok....u'll like "yeakss" if u get to see the real car...alot of wavy surface and unfinish joints.....the whole conversion bodykit is not molded yet....

so, if u get to see this car during GT event, pls dun kutuk me ok? :X-:
haha.....now is about 2.45am...this pics is oven fresh from the paint shop...the bos rush it for me....

izzit tat the colour? nice eh~

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Teamadvan stole the Batmobile lah ok?

eesh, no wonder batman text me that day and ask me to pass the word that his Batmobile is missing from his garage.

Hailat ady u teamadvan, watch your back, Batman is looking for you.

*cabut*

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
hahaha....everyone : its not a soarer 430 or LEXUS 430....
its a .......ok...let me start my short story first....
i'm a fans of GT cars....i won a toyota supra....
last year, the SARD and ECLIPSE team is still on the supra....
but this year, all of them changed to LEXUS/SOARER 430 ady....
i dun wan to be left out....but cant sell my supra as i had spent too much on it.....and wont be able to sell it at good price ....
so i went back to MONSTER GARAGE and tell the boss wat i wan....
work starts at 28th of april.....and its about one and a half month now....
since GT event is round the corner, i have to rush it out...

oh yah.....answer is,..... its a supra....

and yah.....i tink UE7 is at the top of the heat.
thats why he is a little bit sensitive....try tink of his situation....
always snap cun cun car pics, take times to load it here and share...
but kena cucuk...sure fire up la.......

and dun forget, some of us (especially me) get to see nice exotics car....
but infront of the owner or somebody around us, we dun have the guts to snap it...sked others tot we village boy never see nice car b4....
so, we shud have thank UE7 to do such a gutsy job.....instead of critics and complaints....

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
UE7,

Thanks for all the photos.. Ive enjoyed browsing through this thread. Kudos to your hard work.

You really made all the supercars/exotic cars like a daily driven cars around and I have always got to come back to my senses and face reality that I dont have any of those under my porch.. :sad_smile:

anyway, going astray from the exotics, this is a bad shot i took of I would say, 'not so tastefully done' C-Class?

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
wow.. a supra.. nvr tot of that b4... damn cool Teamadvan seriously gud job.. i wonder if u got an updated pic of it.. would b gud to see it.. damn cant get my eyes of ur ride man..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Teamadvan:
transform ur Myvi too lar..........
see how much GT look-a-like can Myvi become....

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
I think the Merc is almost stock except for the Bling Bling DUB style rims and a funny lips rite?

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
wow.. how many cars u have man...

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
UE7,

Thanks for all the photos.. Ive enjoyed browsing through this thread. Kudos to your hard work.

You really made all the supercars/exotic cars like a daily driven cars around and I have always got to come back to my senses and face reality that I dont have any of those under my porch.. :sad_smile:

anyway, going astray from the exotics, this is a bad shot i took of I would say, 'not so tastefully done' C-Class?

wasted ! :angry_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to whack a couple'a dings from my car doors and boot ler. and also the fenders and bonnet don't line up too well.

help!

pin-point me to the best ketuk/welding fella there is in my area! (connaught/len sen/segar/yu lek/alam damai...u get the idea la)

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience