Racing Cam/Semi/Hi cam?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Hey ETM,

No prob. I drives a Gen2 manual and trust me the initial 1st and 2nd gear also can lost to Kancil 850 manual...sheesh.

Anyway...To Seanlee reply

bro dun scare people lar...
1) Mythelogy lighten crank pulley, yes i`m using it Sponsor by Mythelogy...is good for pick up...very light pedal feel in 1st gear and 2nd gear...but the cranks pully only weight 1.5kg....where got such thing 50-100kg?.....

Bro, not scare lar...just missed a word only...the crank pulley FYI is 700gm for Gen2 ....not sure for Wira. I said it feels that your CAR (missing word) is lighter by 50 - 100 kg. ....and not the crank pulley ler..:P

2) Exhaust - To increase Low ends (dude remember his car is auto) 4-2-1 is way to go but makeusre you muffler is s-flow..auto car need the back pressure alot..
4-1-1 mostly setup is for racing using for higher rev power....ofcouse same may said...got pick up..but then..4-1-1 can more pickup if you get a larger diameter piping design which flow more easy..then later will suffer...always do research or get consulting by workshop...on piping..otherwise you wasting your money or ask people feedback...there is no harm for asking

Oh shoot! I din see that ETM's car is auto...Muahaha... erm..well.....maybe it's good to NOT do any mods...:P LOL...you will need alot of $$$ to get the thing in the air dude..:P

3) adjustable cam pulley ...make it advace is good...make sure done it nicely..not too advance

I echo my own statements again and again! WOOHOO! I suggest to get it done at Speedworks ...coz they have done alot of the R&D for proton cars... it took them 30 mins to tune my car...

4) touching cam and PNP....is depend on how professional they have, normally i do it in reputable workshop in my Wira SE siemens .... use correct engine oil.. maintainence of you car is important althought didn`t do PNP....current my car still tip top condition for half year...compare to my friend car we get it the same day his car leaking, up and down, piston worn out....he is a polite driver ..i`m autocross racer..

Recommend to ETM ler...:)

5) correct...safety comes 1st...

All that I have said are done into my car ....and it's from 103.7 HP standard factory...to 124.7HP. For N/A ...its not bad I guess....

Good to heard that you have a healthy figure of increase in your car.. i asume you have change to intake and your piping...also adjustable cam pulley..mind share how much you spend to mod and change your Item?

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
bro just piece of advice..if you think you going to use your auto to mod, 1st thing..a tip top condition engine..2nd, get ATF cooler aswell...otherwise it will burn your gearbox
my auto?? sorry blur here cuz im using manual.. or ur referring to my car?? :X-: yeah,i always take care of my engine, service it on the dot. oh ya, ATF cooler? for my gearbox ey??how much is it n where can i get this thing?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
my auto?? sorry blur here cuz im using manual.. or ur referring to my car?? :X-: yeah,i always take care of my engine, service it on the dot. oh ya, ATF cooler? for my gearbox ey??how much is it n where can i get this thing?
hahah me also blur liao..thought you driving auto...anyway, what ECU you are runing?

WestCoast

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
do u guys think tat fuel regulator n adj cam pulley would be a nice combo after intake n exhaust piping upgrade?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
hahaha...tell me bout it :) im driving a satria neo MT with siemens ECU.. stock ECU...
heheh for NEo i don`t have any experience on it...due to i haven`t drive once...but i know this car power to weight ratio are strong and fast....about piggyback for EMS700 some people did was install SAFC2. but just for the fuel maping..can`t do any ignition timing..same to my car...siemens EMS400 i didn`t touch anything on ECU but in enigne..most of the time..

But the only thing i saw people DOne wasn install Adjustable Fuel regulator and Adjustable Cam pulley..and not to forget Mythelogy lighten crank pulley, which dyno proven increase on the Hp and torque....

but most of the time people forget to install A/F ratio meter this will help alot when doing Fuel pressure adjusting and CAm adjusting....for perfect tuning...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
do u guys think tat fuel regulator n adj cam pulley would be a nice combo after intake n exhaust piping upgrade?

yup..but most of the time people do it intake and output 1st....then 2 nd adjustable fuel pressure regulator,,... then most of the time best adjustable cam pulley come with performance cam...then you will feel the different stage by stage///just a budget way....hahahah....

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
seanlee, yeah, i heard the ignition timing cant be tweaked.. hmm SAFC2 is compatible with EMS 700? how bout afc neo? someone told me if i use it would be a waste of money, he said better use AFC select... wat do u think??

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
seanlee, yeah, i heard the ignition timing cant be tweaked.. hmm SAFC2 is compatible with EMS 700? how bout afc neo? someone told me if i use it would be a waste of money, he said better use AFC select... wat do u think??
SAFC2 , SAFC NEO....also can be use...in in our EMS..but not all function can be usefull...this is why people said waste of money...AFC is for Air Fuel control..meaning only air and fuel mixture adjusting...is good eneogh for certain car..but again..dunno can install in siemens ..i`m not sure.. coz haven`t heard of people install in Siemens..hahahah only SAFC

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
i think neoblitz got it right. by reducing a few kg's of mass, the lightened crank pulley (mythelogy) has a very low moment of inertia. a lot less force is needed to rotate it. in the bigger picture, the car will in fact feel like 50-100kg's lighter.

so i suggest u give it a shot if u need need low end power... i personally think that mythelogy is a gd product. most aftermarket lightened crank pulleys do not come with harmoic dampener which u can find in the factory pulleys. it functions 2 absorb impacts during pulley movements. without it, belt will wear faster or the pulley itself might even crack.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hmm...lightened crank pulley-where can I get that/?Do you know where can i get it installed?how much will it cost?
i went eneos the other day- and saw greddy e-manage selling for rm1000.00
do you think it is worth it?i mean what can it do to help my car?what else do i need to get?installation fees/?wiring?tuning?dynoing??

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
hmm...lightened crank pulley-where can I get that/?Do you know where can i get it installed?how much will it cost?
i went eneos the other day- and saw greddy e-manage selling for rm1000.00
do you think it is worth it?i mean what can it do to help my car?what else do i need to get?installation fees/?wiring?tuning?dynoing??
Ligthen crank pulley you can look for seller in Market people selling..or PM me..hahaha will cost RM650 with installation..
Emanage dun think it worth unless you have modded the car.
think you can try is CAI, extrator and piping, air filter, skim head, crank pulley, adjustable fuel regulator, cam pulley..and etc etc...hahahahaah

dun worry lar...alot thing can do just base on your budget...anyway piece of advice dun waste money on Emanage....

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
hmmmm bro, after do everything then only use e manage?? is that wat ur saying??