R35 Oem part needed urgently !

Delacriox

Nov 5, 2012
Pontian
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss296/Tannhauser-performance/photo50_zps4934aa45.jpg

Should anyone have change their line pressure sensor to willall sensors , they will have to cut their oem socket and fit in the willall sensors . So if anyone have changed to willall sensors and have the oem socket that is not needed , please sell it to me , I will offer you a good price for it . Please check the link I posted above as this is the correct part that I have found on the internet , it is a green little socket , thank you !!!

Delacriox

Nov 5, 2012
Pontian
Do you haapen to have their contact number ?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Hello,you want?i can get for you in taiwan.
I have drop you a pm , please check

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fingers crossed, prayers said and all deeds with the devil signed, let’s hope this time around it isn’t pushed back yet again as a post on Playstation Blog has confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 will be going on sale 24 November.

Sarcasm aside though, even we of little faith have some believe that this time it’s for real as Kazunori Yamauchi, the president of Polyphony Digital, has explained the delay in a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience