R3 Satria Neo is as fiery as its colour code

mpower

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
There are two versions: first the black color MKI with the R3 after the model name and the red MKII now with the R3 before the model name. :hmmmm:

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
the only neo i would by for RM80k will be the s2000 neo rally car :)
wait long long...:biggrin:

the base car for CUSCO satria neo is sold for RM60k in japan. and that's with the campro kosong (no CPS) and steel rims.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

There are two versions: first the black color MKI with the R3 after the model name and the red MKII now with the R3 before the model name. :hmmmm:
the first black one was with the campro kosong engine, come with R3 bodykit (bumper like LR) mod to 135hp ~RM71k
base on the satria neo M-line, so no air bag, ABS

this red one base on the neo CPS, so use back CPS body kit, CPS engine, got airbag, ABS, 145hp RM79k

to those who can appreciate it, the extra premium (~22k) over the normal CPS MT (~57k) can be justify.

some might argue they have lubang and able to gather all those R3 parts at a lower price, but still had to pay for labour and dyno tune it. expect to get in and out of workshop daily and spend all your leaves. then, there are parts you can't get, eg the close ratio gearbox.

here you go, stage 2 mod out of the box, in limited numbers with certain exclusivity and cool factor. unlike those unlimited special edition of perodua; RX-S, TRD vios, NISMO x impul sentra latio which only have looks.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

those i saw they use computer to tune car for n/a or carb
how does this thing works or called? what is needed? software cables? is that every car have ECU? any eletronic that can tuned the car performance? how eh? duno can DIY this thing ? i found the sofware and setting for the car model and manufacture :cool:

something like this? http://www.perfectpower.com/products/smt6.asp

must addon some kind of ECU pigiy back or something ? stock original cars carburator la or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience