R3 Satria NEO 4WD

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

Nowadays, it's uncommon to see Waja or Satria NEOs boosting about in our streets. Usually, under the hood lies a Mitsubishi powerplant, be it from an EVO or a GSR. What you see here is original 1.8NA! from the Campro engine and it's 4WD!

I received a call at about 10.00pm saying that there'll be a very unique and awesome looking R3 Satria NEO showing up at 1 Utama for display. I made my way there. Sure enough, a widebody NEO was being unloaded from a flat bed tow truck. It looks magnificent!

More exterior shots

Interior

Engine:

Credit and Source: AutoJunctions.Com
Full Gallery Here:http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=414&Itemid=1#

sfcc80

May 31, 2006
BLaCkHoWLiNG
5000BHP! Senior

"Nowadays, it's uncommon to see Waja or Satria NEOs boosting about in our streets. Usually, under the hood lies a Mitsubishi powerplant, be it from an EVO or a GSR. What you see here is original 1.8NA! from the Campro engine and it's 4WD!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think your statement here is abit wrong
1. Satria Neo S2000 is not using Campro Engine, is using WAJA 1.8cc which is originally from Renault and which is modified to 2.0 and bring 278bhp and you are right is a NA.

cheers :)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
BLaCkHoWLiNG
5000BHP! Senior

"Nowadays, it's uncommon to see Waja or Satria NEOs boosting about in our streets. Usually, under the hood lies a Mitsubishi powerplant, be it from an EVO or a GSR. What you see here is original 1.8NA! from the Campro engine and it's 4WD!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think your statement here is abit wrong
1. Satria Neo S2000 is not using Campro Engine, is using WAJA 1.8cc which is originally from Renault and which is modified to 2.0 and bring 278bhp and you are right is a NA.

cheers :)
Thanks man... i wasn't given the info. When i asked, the fella told me wat you read... so i m writing what i was told.. HAHAHAAH.. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sfcc80

May 31, 2006
no problem :) just sharing

Bump: no problem :) just sharing

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
nice pics....

wow..like the side mirror. :biggrin:

mydaus

Oct 5, 2008
Campro Engine?? I tot this neo use 1.8 engine (same as Waja 1.8)... Is this Neo S2000? Design for Rally S2000??

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
THIS CAR WAS BORN IN U.K...6~7 months ago..it was initially yellow..YES..the car is using the waja engine the 1.8 version...stroke to 2.0cc..(same spec, 100% as the IMPIAN BTCC WAJA, did the study long time ago ) 278hp@7800rpm and tork is at 270NM@7000rpm(BTCC SPEC limits the rpm to 8500, y the power up to 7800rpm only, i donno~)..4 wheel drive, 6 speed sequantial dogbox, 4wd, 4 totel..the car full of goooood shit!

The car acually got 5 bijik..but one got terbakar while racing in the u.k rally(go to youtube, type satria neo s2000 burned, sure got!!)...Now got only 4 bijik..

Wish i can have/buy one....FD-2 R....babai larrrrr!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!:driver:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
how is it even possible for a stroked up 2liter naturally aspirated to produce that much power ?????

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
how is it even possible for a stroked up 2liter naturally aspirated to produce that much power ?????

Its all about technology...

Bro..Have you heard of BISIMOTO? REAL name Bisi ezirioha...

he made f22a..single cam non vtec engine...he make it possible, THIS engine,in the U.S DRAG car.. 450hp++ N.A no vtec, no nitrous, no charger, no turbo!!!!!!!

This is pure F-1 technology...
See la the F-1 engine..only 2.4 liter..v-8..MAKING EXCESS OF 700hp++,
NASCAR V-8..5.7 liters= 9000rpm..excess of 700hp++

The satria neo tech is just a fraction of the technology used, in term of the f-1 tech.
Look at the hytech headers, BISIMOTOR HEADERS and RAGE HEADERS (exractors)
all this exraxtors making 20hp++ if u bolt on to ur engines..BLUM TUNE LAGI TAU!!!
except for BISIMOTOR f22a RACE headers..Bolt on this u get (he confirm summore,30hp++) if u bolt on..blum tune lagi..

Better still..all the 4 throttle sold here in malaysia..not even match up to KINSLER 4 TOTOI..(prototype spec..read the site for more info, BOLT on this u will get 80hp++ on wheel, SEE laaa..how restrictive is the STENDED intake manifold is from the FACTORY..

That y..DUN PLAY2 WITH N.A...if its really calculated when u REALLY2 look deep into it...BISI EZIRIOHA DID it in U.S...Now he is considered the N.A god in us now..

Imagine if the 1.8(2.0 stroked) neo s2000 IS100% explored..not restricted in the class that the car is raced?
400hp? PERHAPS?:smokin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most men have their own dream garages. I know I’ve daydreamed about this countless times before, even limiting myself to ‘just’ a total of five cars. One of the five parking bays in my dream garage is reserved for an SUV; although I’ve yet to decide on which one and am swaying between a Porsche Cayenne, or a BMW X5. I recently approached BMW Malaysia and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience