question on sport/progressive springs

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
hi guys,

I used eibach+stock/koni for civic before. just want to have some info on other brand on the comfort and handling. i'm looking for the best compromise between handling and comfort la.

kgmm?
H&R?
GAB?
others
mated with stock dampers.

i'm planning to change the suspension setup of my accord.

thanx

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
DR proceed is one type of spring from kgmm. i went to their website kgm.co.jp. didn't understand a word except for pictures la.

anyway a shop in sunway is selling kgmm springs for 600. ok ka???

lori,
civic no more la. sold already. now accord lak [:)]

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
amdfaisal said:
DR proceed is one type of spring from kgmm. i went to their website kgm.co.jp. didn't understand a word except for pictures la.

anyway a shop in sunway is selling kgmm springs for 600. ok ka???

lori,
civic no more la. sold already. now accord lak [:)]
that price ok i think...

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
kg/mm got 3 different models if not mistaken, light blue, marine blue, and gold. The gold is the hardest and lowest, though i'm using that :rock:

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
If bought from N1, i think should be the marine blue one gua... the lighter shade of blue dunno called what model already, only remember mine's DR Racing, as kg/mm have already stopped producing this model and replaced it with the DR Proceed.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
thx very much uys for yr inputs... but i ended up confirming a purchase of TEIN flex with EDFC. a used set la not brand new + some goodies for my CF4 :)

any input on this TEIN setup???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It looks like Germany's autobahn system is safe from a potential increase of speed-limited areas, for now at least. As posted on numerous occasions, environmentalists, the European Union and even citizens of Germany have called for the adaptation of 80 mph (130 km/h) limits in the currently ungoverned sections. However, today the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, publicly rejected a proposal aimed at reducing automotive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience