Proton's campro/cps owners pls share yr experience

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Hey bro, tht day during repair time tested wit Proton mechanic at kesas h.way, can reach 160km/h before block by stupid slow car on fast lane.....the mechanic said he test can reach 180km/h.

Rear boot ar, open very nice hahahah but close, u must put some force into it then ony able to close. First few days when i took my car, real damn hard to close, but now ok liao, easy abit..

Sadly, i have to waste my time & leave again to go repair my car again on this coming thursday..

I'm staying at PJ working at KL
the rear hood, u can adjust the 2 rubber knob on LH & RH side....twist it to same level....then it will be easier to close...my friend tried it, just to share wit u all...:)

Ya, last time i opened the show car boot. Really hard to close. I slam it quite hard still cant close. I think about 3 times. After that i leave it open and quickly walk away from that CPs neo. Because that time i thought i spoild it.
Hi i heard some of you are complaining about Persona, and guess what - I’m complaining about mine. Just got my Persona last March (13th March to be exact) and this one problem occurred since day 1 - when I drove through a bumpy and uneven road & whenever I drove thru a corner, I could hear a broken-metal sound coming from the front right hand side bottom of the car. Anybody got this kind of problem ? Kindly, please share as i urgently need to find a solution fast because the sound is getting louder - even those guys at Proton Edar also puzzled - they already run out of solution.
my persona encountered same problem b4, they remove my absorber and coil spring from the strut, then they fix some rubber at the spring and install it back, then no sound until now...my car is registered on feb 2009.
At first, they changed the sock absober, but still no change.
Secondly, they changed the stabilizer link - dun know how to describe the thing look like, but no different also.
Thirdly, they said want to try to retighten all the bolt & nuts attaching all the suspensions, but make the sound even louder than before.
This time, they want me to bring the car back to their centre & try to hav a look on the undercarriage - may be got some nuts not really tightened - what the hack !

This time, if the problem still persist, I will make a demand so that they change everything - related to the suspension for the right hand side of the car. If not, I will proceed to make complaint to the consumer bureau. Really wasting time & money to go down - everytime spend around 100++ just to go down to Kuching, and yet no solution found.

Bump: Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfauzi_s
experience with my wife Gen 2 CPS.

1) Handling - Best
2) Accelaration - Hampeh.
3) fuel - 0km to 3th service (10k - 11k KM) = out of spec
- After 3th service = normal 1.6 engine.

category - family car with look sporty.

bro, i think the acceleration is hampeh because of our pedal minyak la.

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

if u trus tkan mmg semput2 la.

but if u slowly increasing.

nice thing will happen. hehehe.

understand the r.p.m

- I think I am agree with Ayum - slow acceleration really works since I did try to rev up my newly bought Persona, but fast push on the pedal does not helps - rev up slowly, then u can feel the real power & speed.
So far, I satisfied with the speed & handling :driver:, though I never go beyond 110km/h - you know we drivers in Sarawak really rare to go fast, unless you travel long distance, like Kuching - Miri.

Quote:

1) Handling - Best

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

understand the r.p.m

- I think I am agree with Ayum - slow acceleration really works since I did try to rev up my newly bought Persona, but fast push on the pedal does not helps - rev up slowly, then u can feel the real power & speed.
So far, I satisfied with the speed & handling :driver:, though I never go beyond 110km/h - you know we drivers in Sarawak really rare to go fast, unless you travel long distance, like Kuching - Miri.

Quote:

1) Handling - Best

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

understand the r.p.m

Hi guys,

I plan to buy a Proton car which could be Waja CPS or Persona... the question is which one should I choose? Less prob and value for money? Pls advise, thanks.
hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???
many svc ctr to try out...if one svc ctr not up to yr expectation, try sect 13, puchong, desa tun razak, mutiara damansara, kepong maluri & sect 19 pj.......if COE is too busy....
My satria neo's campro engine knocks around 2krpm. The same prolem with my previous Gen2.
many cps owners are very happy with the car's handling and performance....sorry to hear yr car got problem, i am sure proton can solve it nicely for u......let me know if u need reference on good svc ctr...:)

Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
im waja cps user..already a year..
my car can run up to 200-210 kmh..with 17 inch rim..and exhaust modification..
currntly im still not install any bodykit..just used standard..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye guys , well i recently purchased a BMW 525i (M) with a BOT kit , i have changed to bigger intercooler , redid the intercooler piping , redid oil piping , added a scavenge pump (turbo oil return pump) , added a BOV to my turbo system and also serviced my TURBO at Tong turbo.

Now , when i drive the car around normally , it is fine i can rev up nicely and all. Problem is when i floor the pedal , in other words , heavy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience