Proton's campro/cps owners pls share yr experience

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
ahlun,
u from KL too?
when u book ur CPS? when can u get it?which show room?
hi dude, i hav the similar experience too... i think need to do adjustment for it..
it suppose easier to close...

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
ahlun,
u from KL too?
hi dude, i hav the similar experience too... i think need to do adjustment for it..
Pipy, u got ur neo cps d?

Do u hav the same problem tht i do?

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
Hi
dude...
i think i still need to wait for 2-3mths!!! :mad:
but i had been visit many Proton Showroom...
and tested their NEO CPS
the NEO CPS tat 1 in COE (Proton HQ) is very EASY to close!!

Pls check
1. Test Door installation...can all door close properly and easily?
2. Test Water Leaking... use tap water to test all the windows & screen....
- double take note the door's speaker area for water leaking...

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
ahlun,
u from KL too?
I from JB. Last night i saw Proton showroom got few new Neo cps arrived. I think proton already start making back Neo cps.

ayum

Oct 14, 2008
experience with my wife Gen 2 CPS.

1) Handling - Best
2) Accelaration - Hampeh.
3) fuel - 0km to 3th service (10k - 11k KM) = out of spec
- After 3th service = normal 1.6 engine.

category - family car with look sporty.

bro, i think the acceleration is hampeh because of our pedal minyak la.

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

if u trus tkan mmg semput2 la.

but if u slowly increasing.

nice thing will happen. hehehe.

understand the r.p.m

Bump:

1) Handling - Best

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

understand the r.p.m

May 12, 2009
Hi i heard some of you are complaining about Persona, and guess what - I’m complaining about mine. Just got my Persona last March (13th March to be exact) and this one problem occurred since day 1 - when I drove through a bumpy and uneven road & whenever I drove thru a corner, I could hear a broken-metal sound coming from the front right hand side bottom of the car. Anybody got this kind of problem ? Kindly, please share as i urgently need to find a solution fast because the sound is getting louder - even those guys at Proton Edar also puzzled - they already run out of solution.

At first, they changed the sock absober, but still no change.
Secondly, they changed the stabilizer link - dun know how to describe the thing look like, but no different also.
Thirdly, they said want to try to retighten all the bolt & nuts attaching all the suspensions, but make the sound even louder than before.
This time, they want me to bring the car back to their centre & try to hav a look on the undercarriage - may be got some nuts not really tightened - what the hack !

This time, if the problem still persist, I will make a demand so that they change everything - related to the suspension for the right hand side of the car. If not, I will proceed to make complaint to the consumer bureau. Really wasting time & money to go down - everytime spend around 100++ just to go down to Kuching, and yet no solution found.

Bump: Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfauzi_s

1) Handling - Best

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

understand the r.p.m

- I think I am agree with Ayum - slow acceleration really works since I did try to rev up my newly bought Persona, but fast push on the pedal does not helps - rev up slowly, then u can feel the real power & speed.
So far, I satisfied with the speed & handling :driver:, though I never go beyond 110km/h - you know we drivers in Sarawak really rare to go fast, unless you travel long distance, like Kuching - Miri.

Quote:

1) Handling - Best

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

understand the r.p.m

- I think I am agree with Ayum - slow acceleration really works since I did try to rev up my newly bought Persona, but fast push on the pedal does not helps - rev up slowly, then u can feel the real power & speed.
So far, I satisfied with the speed & handling :driver:, though I never go beyond 110km/h - you know we drivers in Sarawak really rare to go fast, unless you travel long distance, like Kuching - Miri.

Quote:

1) Handling - Best

no cable used.

all sensor bla bla.

understand the r.p.m

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
hi guys...just got my neo a week back...i have to give credit to the car's handling...but however even my car is only 2 yrs old but the springs is already squeaking when u enter n exit the car...then the exhaust piping is hitting the under carriage when i throw corners creating a knocking sound...but just fixed that problem already...even the dashboard got sound when i throw corners...guess something is hitting the plastic parts as the interiors r all plastics...ehehe...electronics are giving me problems...the seat belt warning light goes off even when i dun put on my seat belt...ahaha...then sometimes the handbrake warning light will turn on n off even when my hand brake is released completely...but it only happens during the 1st few minutes if my journey...after that it goes off...weird...:confused: any of u guys had d same experience as mine? mind to share pls...besides that i really do love that car n after i get all this problems sorted my modding project will begins...ehehe...that's d reason y i go for a neo which is just after the warranty period...sayang woo if wan to void d warranty...ehehe...cheers neorians!

Mell74

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Penang
Hi guys,

I plan to buy a Proton car which could be Waja CPS or Persona... the question is which one should I choose? Less prob and value for money? Pls advise, thanks.

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
:eek:After review the post by cpslover, i start feel the cold at my backbone. I afraid I will get a new Gen 2 cps with the same problem. I really sympathy with cpslover to have such a bad experience.

Meanwhlile, cpslover, did your problem solved???:rolleyes::questionmark:

Such lousy QC......Proton won't make far and maybe just remain as HERO Kampung:hmmmm2:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
:eek:After review the post by cpslover, i start feel the cold at my backbone. I afraid I will get a new Gen 2 cps with the same problem. I really sympathy with cpslover to have such a bad experience.

Meanwhlile, cpslover, did your problem solved???:rolleyes::questionmark:

Such lousy QC......Proton won't make far and maybe just remain as HERO Kampung:hmmmm2:
Bro, mostly solve la after so many visits to COE for just one f**king problem......
But i doubt it wont happen again :rolleyes:

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
cpslover, wish u all the best with your new ride. Meanwile, what actually happen to your car which lead to the problem?? How they rectify the problem?? Please share......:smokin:

mfauzi_s

Jun 1, 2006
my wife car slowly come the problem.(Gen2 CPS april 2008)
1) now, back motor viper was shorted (waiting part by proton).
2) my spoiler comes bintik-bintik.
3) noisy comes from suspension. Stablizer link. (problem solved today).
4) front right Absober was leaked.

What ever, Gen2 CPS handling is the best.

BlackRS125

Apr 20, 2009
My satria neo's campro engine knocks around 2krpm. The same prolem with my previous Gen2.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
hi bro,
At first,i wanna buy a gen2 car as a second car.So,I have tried test drive a new unit of CPS Gen2 at the proton showroom..and found out that I not satisfied with the power its delivered.Hmm,after i make up my mind after several day,I finally bought a secondhand gen2 year 2004 for rm21k and throw out the old campro engine to make a way to gsr 1.8 from lancer ck halfcut.I bought the halfcut include installation just for rm9k.Total all is 30k spend for a very powerfull stock car and stock turbo engine.I really satisfied with the power.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok.....if u guys got see my other post then must know my problem before.....

so now all d problems i solved....so now wanna boost up....

so how high can a EVO3 boost up....i juz change to Mine's ECU and Apex'i not test yet, NGK Iridium plug, K&N 6' open port filter, Greedy Blow off.....GTR33 ARC Big Intercooler, Sports Absorber with pillowball mount, HKS JASMA exhaut....

No uppipe, no downpipe, no extractor, no internal mods of engine.....

so how high i can boost up? play safe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience