proton wira convert evo 4 / 5 . Possible ?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
insurance renewal :rolleyes:
depends really... one common reason they dont wana accept is cause the insured value would be way low.... usually if they say its alright, they wana load u kao kao or get you to insure at a much higher value

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Rear ended by a 7 series ...

Insurance paid for the repairs ...

When car came back, rear right wheel when jacked up is higher than the other side

The wheel tilts inwards. Not driveable. Caused by this ...

Spent the last few months parked idly while I tried unsuccessfully to find it a new body. In the end took a chance and had it repaired by another shop. Now feels okay but I still have some engine work to do before I test it proper
dayummm, i'm sorry that your car had to go through that. i went through a similar experience, my late Nissan Sunny was parked outside my house when it got rear ended by a Sylphy on a Monday morning. the whole trunk was crumbled and it went through a lengthy insurance claim process. worse, when i took back the car from the workshop after couple of months, it was plagued with rust and water leakage during rain even though it seemed "repaired". :smokin: one of those worst feelings.

few months later, the car was stolen and was never seen again :rolleyes:

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
few months later, the car was stolen and was never seen again :rolleyes:
In the months following the claim when I had an unusable car, I was kinda hoping someone will steal it and I will be rid of this headache. Good thing that didnt happen. :biggrin:

After finally getting it repaired, I am reminded why I liked this car so much :proud:

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
In the months following the claim when I had an unusable car, I was kinda hoping someone will steal it and I will be rid of this headache. Good thing that didnt happen. :biggrin:

After finally getting it repaired, I am reminded why I liked this car so much :proud:
at one point during the claim process i actually suggested to my parents to just write it off as the repair cost clearly exceeded the car's value by folds. however when it was repaired and taken home, i was somehow glad due to sentiments - it's my family's first car and my first ride for years upon legal driving age. then again, this was short-lived :frown: treasure that gold you spent effort in!

before i lari too far from topic, TS i believe opting for the evo 1/2/3 path would be more feasible. unless you have a BLM, then i heard you can work the newer evos magic on it :listen:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
before i lari too far from topic, TS i believe opting for the evo 1/2/3 path would be more feasible. unless you have a BLM, then i heard you can work the newer evos magic on it :listen:
How do I call in peterj into this thread? He is one of the few people who managed to get an Evo 4 engine into his Wira.

Now no longer dare to park outside. Rented a lot at my apartment for this old banger
I heard in some places, even stock Wira can get stolen. Happened before in Ipoh and Kampar area. I park my car inside my house in Ipoh.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Parakey : oh dammmmnnnnnn... if you ever decide to scrap the car I know some people who'd want your Ftuned suspension, seats and steering!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers and sifus...

The past 2 days has seen a serious hurricane grade storm in KK, Sabah. Many places flooded and many cars fxxked. Many workshop flourished ^^.

Today, I stopped a a place where the flood is 1 - 1.5 ft high. I decided to go anyways because there is a cars behind me. Inconvenient to turn around. SO I put first gear and stomped! I cross fast, but the flood water came in my firewall. Drivers side a few splashes but passenger side is serious sh*t! Imagine a cup of water...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience